News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who are the best pipsqueaks?

Started by Dark Chaser, April 12, 2006, 03:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperBrian

Haha Bonzai Joe, i would have changed Alain and CTG, but it doesn't help your situation very much. Hahaha, Well, I don't know who is the best, some pipsqueaks gets worse and some pipsqueaks gets better. It changes and if you are in form, you can make a better race. Like me I was Tsino. 8)
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

alanrotoi

Well, I guessed Tsino was a ghost too. His first try in 4dsl was very good, and the second time was far better and so on... But there is a reallity. I looked his IP address with a IP locator. It showed his emails came from Colombia. So it cleared my bad feelings against him.

Could somebody send him an email?, invite him to the competitions.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Well, I guessed Tsino was a ghost too. His first try in 4dsl was very good, and the second time was far better and so on... But there is a reallity. I looked his IP address with a IP locator. It showed his emails came from Colombia. So it cleared my bad feelings against him.
So he was Juank23 racing with RH. :-D  :lol:

Chulk

I only raced against him once and he did a superb replay. I can't say anything else about him except that I thought he was a ghost from some talented European pipsqueak.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Forget Tsino... another ghost is in action at the top.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

JTK

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Could somebody send him an email?, invite him to the competitions.

That was his address: alejo@myrealbox.com

CTG

Quote from: "JTK"
Quote from: "alanrotoi"Could somebody send him an email?, invite him to the competitions.

That was his address: alejo@myrealbox.com

it forwards the message to al0404whatever@dunnowhat.fr  :-D

BonzaiJoe

I remembered that I once saw Tsino do a 1.13.70 on Dinky in 4DSL in the middle of the month. I think number 2 had 1.28 or something, and all in all it was a pretty amazing time. So I decided that I had to beat it, worked very hard and finally managed to do 1.13.40. Then I expect him to beat me on the last day, but nothing happens.

So I'd say he's a human being.
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

Curiously enough, those were also the times which Alain and I had on ZCT39. <insert ghost emoticon here>

vamologocomisso

I remember Tsino, and his awesome times (very few, in truth) when I started to race in Alan?s competition.
Me and DarkChaser thinked the same as everybody - "of couse he is a ghost". And we asked ourselfs "If he is a real person, why behave like that ???"  :?

But we can ask the same think about Ayrton, and nowaday noone else still think he is a ghost... Its like some Stunts legend that will never be solved. :shock:

A little mystery is allways welcome, hahaha :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

SuperBrian

- A little investigation of Alejo@myrealbox.com

What is MyRealBox?

MyRealBox is an Internet service based on Novell NetMail and eDirectory. The sole purpose of this site is to enable the NetMail engineering team to gain valuable information about how these products function in real-world high-volume situations. In essence, MyRealBox is a very large beta test site for NetMail. Many issues with NetMail are discovered and corrected through MyRealBox before they make their way into the commercially available product. Because of the testing nature of this site, service outages are to be expected from time to time as problems are discovered and diagnosed. We make every effort to minimize these outages; nevertheless, they do occur and are unpredictable in nature. After a service outage, the result is usually a more stable and better service.

What is Alejo?

Alejo means: "I move away" in spanish, a typically name for a stunts driver OR a stunts ghost, so my investigation didn't prove anything.
Weeee........ :-D
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

SuperBrian

Search Google for Juank23!
This is what it says in one of the seachresults:

I AM SELLING BECAUSE I AM MOVING.
Contact Info JUAN juank23.

- Alejo means: "I move away" is this a coincidence?

BonzaiJoe

Mislav

Finally after a big research and many analysis...hmhm.... I came to a FORMULA for the success of the pipsqueaks. So let's see on which factors the quality of the pipsqueak depends on:

1. 75% - time to play
2. 10% - nervs to play (some have time, but no nervs/will after a while)
3. 8% - creativity
4. 5% - motivation (competition spirit, to proove against somebody)
5. 2% - I like to call it the "nothing else to do factor", it's connected with the factor nr.1.

So the only real quality factor is nr.3. It describes the creativity of a pipsqueak, finding altenative ways, shortcuts, have the feeling of how the car works, but on all of this he spends less time. So the key of driver's quality is "less time for better result". Unfortunately we can't prove how many time each of us spends for one looping, reaching PG, maxing the replay etc.

So the mistery of the best drivers will remain unknown for some time.

CTG

Quote from: "Mislav"1. 75% - time to play

That's why my performance is so bad nowadays. Just have a look at my stats (number of posts, replays; appearance on MSN - I have a lot fewer time than usually)! I fall back.

Worst time to retire, I need at least a very good period before that.  :D