News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who are the best pipsqueaks?

Started by Dark Chaser, April 12, 2006, 03:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"
Mislav? Zak???

Open your eyes kid.

I don't deserve those 3 question marks.
I was only once out of the top 10 in the past 4 years.

Renato Biker

Zak did a killer time to Kalpen competition  :wink:

JTK

Quote from: "Renato Biker"Zak did a killer time to Kalpen competition  :wink:

Yep!  :-)  And noone beat him so far. So he's in the very Top Ten!  8)

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"I don't deserve those 3 question marks.
I was only once out of the top 10 in the past 4 years.

Okay then I try to tell it in a more polite way.

Mislav is "?", because he's very talented but still far from the real top pipsqueak level. Maybe he'll reach it soon, but not yet.

Zak, you are another topic. Your level seems to be similar to Mislav (or you are still a bit better) but you won't improve as much as him. You know: top drivers... gap... Zak... gap... middle class.

BUT!

I think this "who are the best drivers" thing is just a useless crap. Let's go, race and decide it on the tracks and not in the forum.

JTK

Quote from: "CTG"I think this "who are the best drivers" thing is just a useless crap. Let's go, race and decide it on the tracks and not in the forum.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah - one of the most sensitive things you wrote lately! Yes!

*R*A*C*E* !!!...at my contest, of course!

CTG

MAybe next time, JTK - this track is too shocking for me. And on the other hand I'm not enough patient to use RH in BB 1.0 :)

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "CTG"I think this "who are the best drivers" thing is just a useless crap. Let's go, race and decide it on the tracks and not in the forum.

whowww! :shock:
Is he growing up ? :-D
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"Let's go, race and decide it on the tracks and not in the forum.

yeah, but you must consider other competitions, not only ZSC... remember: I am leading Kalpen, UCS and SDR  :D

Quote from: "CTG"MAybe next time, JTK - this track is too shocking for me. And on the other hand I'm not enough patient to use RH in BB 1.0

you just said, "let's go, race and decide it", idiot  :twisted:

...kidding

CTG

BB 1.0 is for patient and calm people. I'm not that. :D

Chulk

Quote from: "CTG"BB 1.0 is for patient and calm people. I'm not that. :D
Yes. We had it all figured out :wink:
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I think the retired pipsqueaks are as good pipsqueaks as they was in their times (they are only not racing, talent is forever!), so I would rather like to create an all-time stunts gods' list.

I'm only listing the pipsqueaks I raced against, and I'm only putting them into groups (and the pipsqueaks' name in the groups are not in strength order)

Group Highest Level
Bonzai Joe
Argammon
Alan Rotoi

Group Level 1A
Gutix
Alain
Ayrton

Group Level 1B
pArAnO
Roy Wiegerinck
Akoss Poo
CTG
Tsino
Chulk

Group Level 2A
Mingva
Bismarck
Ben Snel
Zak McKracken
Dark Chaser
Dottore

Group Level 2B
Pershing II
Vamologocomisso
Mislav
XDude NL
Diesel Joe
Usrin
Inavoeg
Fdzierva
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

:)  i?m here to race just like yall and then  I?d like to learn bout the competition. ////////////////so, I?ll try to follow this season, and maybe follow yall for a long period..
Hola to yall, see ya later on tracks! peoplessss
 Silveira

Krys TOFF

Welcome aboard Silveira 311. :wink:

CTG

JTK

Quote from: "CTG"MAybe next time, JTK - this track is too shocking for me.

LOOOL I cannot believe this!  :lol: