News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who are the best pipsqueaks?

Started by Dark Chaser, April 12, 2006, 03:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I remembered that I once saw Tsino do a 1.13.70 on Dinky in 4DSL in the middle of the month. I think number 2 had 1.28 or something, and all in all it was a pretty amazing time. So I decided that I had to beat it, worked very hard and finally managed to do 1.13.40. Then I expect him to beat me on the last day, but nothing happens.

So I'd say he's a human being.
Remember that South-Americans had a different scoreboard than non-South-Americans. So he didn't care about your time as it was in another scoreboard.

Quote from: "SuperBrian"Search Google for Juank23!
This is what it says in one of the seachresults:

I AM SELLING BECAUSE I AM MOVING.
Contact Info JUAN juank23.

- Alejo means: "I move away" is this a coincidence?
Juank23 had very good results racing without RH. So, it's logical to think he could be on top with RH.
About his nick : "23" was the number of his favorite NBA player. I remember we talked about it in chatroom a loooong time ago (2002 or 2003). He may have changed his nick when this player retired, and also to make it different than his no-RH nick.
Anyway, they were both from Colombia.

Quote from: "Mislav"1. 75% - time to play
2. 10% - nervs to play (some have time, but no nervs/will after a while)
3. 8% - creativity
4. 5% - motivation (competition spirit, to proove against somebody)
5. 2% - I like to call it the "nothing else to do factor", it's connected with the factor nr.1.
Point 1 is why CTG finally won a race at ZakStunts. :P  :lol:  :wink:
Point 3 apply only on competitions with shortcuts. Its proportion goes down to 0.5% for shortcuts-free competitions.
Point 4 can increase the point 1 a lot. It should be more than 5%.
Point 5 is Leo Ramone's favorite. Leo plays only when not talking/thinking/dreaming about football. Leo won't play a lot in the next 4 weeks (remember, FIFA World Cup is beginning today). :lol:

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Point 1 is why CTG finally won a race at ZakStunts. :P  :lol:  :wink: :

F u c k you ! I did all my victories in Damage Inc, so don't insult me. On the other hand not all of them was about time spent on the track.  :P

Point 1 is why Alain ever reached top10...  :-D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Point 1 is why CTG finally won a race at ZakStunts. :P  :lol:  :wink: :

F u c k you ! I did all my victories in Damage Inc, so don't insult me. On the other hand not all of them was about time spent on the track.  :P
Hey, calm down. Didn't you saw the smileys ? It was a joke. :P

BonzaiJoe

Well Mislav, I think it's an exaggeration after all to say that driving skill has absolutely no importance at all. In that case, WSM live results should have absolutely no connection with Zakstunts scoreboard results. And they had... If you drive better, you need less time to drive.

But interesting stats anyway, and I'm sure time to play is extremely important... Therefore, demotivating one's opponents is also a very important strategic move.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mislav

yes, the WSM and live racing is absolutely the best chance to see who is who in the zoo :) Don't get me wrong BJ, with these 8% of skills and creativity, you can sometimes jump over the other 75% of the factor nr.1!

I love live racing. But I hate the sound of crashing  :lol:

JTK

I also think that motivation should be increased much higher, about 20 - 30%! When I am motivated, I spend more energy in trying to acheive something (and the other way round, that's why noone really races the Kalpen contest.  :) And that's why I race Zak's contest just for the fun of it).

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Quote from: "CTG"

Hey, calm down. Didn't you saw the smileys ? It was a joke. :P

I wasn't nervous.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Mislav"I love live racing. But I hate the sound of crashing  :lol:
Try SDR noRH competition, or ZakStunts noRH too.

SuperBrian

Motivation is why Jan Ullrich is still driving even though he ends up as nr. 2 in Tour de France...

I would say:

Motivation: 50%
Time to play: 30%
Creativity: 20%

Other factors rely on these three points.
In fact these three points are connected too, if you have time to play, you can be more creative, if you are very creative yo can be more motivated to beat other, if you are ver motivated you often make yourself time to play..
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."