News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who will win the live racing contest at WSM 2006?

Started by BonzaiJoe, April 16, 2006, 03:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the original 4D Sports Driving game?

Bonzai Joe
6 (50%)
CTG
0 (0%)
Argammon
3 (25%)
Akoss Poo
0 (0%)
Zak McKracken
0 (0%)
Mislav
0 (0%)
JTK
0 (0%)
KHR
0 (0%)
Usrin
1 (8.3%)
Lise
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: April 16, 2006, 03:57:44 AM

BonzaiJoe

CTG must be considered the biggest favourite due to his noRH results lately - but with Argammon, myself, Akoss and other strong live pipsqueaks, it is all open! Now vote, who do you think will win the game?
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

In my opinion it will be:

1 Bonzai Joe
2 Argammon
3 Akoss Poo

CTG can overtake me if he drinks much less than me. In my opinion he is the master when he has hours to drive without RH. But on a new track, when he has only 5 trials, he will be beaten by the mentioned 3, and maybe by Zak, too.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"CTG can overtake me if he drinks much less than me. In my opinion he is the master when he has hours to drive without RH. But on a new track, when he has only 5 trials, he will be beaten by the mentioned 3, and maybe by Zak, too.

You are right...  :?

Argammon

It also depends on the cars a lot.

If we just drive Lm002,countach and the like I should have a good chance to win it.

If we just drive Melange,Jaguar,and especially INDY,I wouldn't even be top 3 and I would bet heavily on Bonzai Joe!

With cars like 911,corvette,audi I am not that good in live racing either.

So my overall guess is:

1)Bonzai Joe
2)Argammon-Akoss-CTG depending on car choice and crash rates  :lol:

zaqrack

the official race will be the following:

every competitior designs a track and announces a car for it. Of course eveyone can select his favourite car - we"ll probably have some indys, but some like slow cars too :D

BonzaiJoe

I'll be the first to promise an Indy track...
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Quote from: "zaqrack"the official race will be the following:

every competitior designs a track and announces a car for it. Of course eveyone can select his favourite car - we"ll probably have some indys, but some like slow cars too :D

Gooooooooooooooood!  :-) What about a ten-minutes-track for the BB 1.0 Indy for life racing? (I'm thinking about my track "Hell 5"!)  :lol:

Quote from: "zaqrack"the official race will be the following:

What about an other Porsche 962 track with a loop in the middle of a straight on a water? - again we would need a no-RH loopcut with 200 mph like in 2004. :D:D:D
(Two years ago BJ and me did it - but we had about half an hour to drive then... :?)

Or a Skoda track? In 2004, I won both Skoda tracks. :D:D:D

629.09 km

CTG

I will build a hypericy Countach track... kidding.

My real choice is Acura, it gives a lot of possibilities with hard handling powergear. :)

Argammon

I won't race the skoda.

It's a totally unrealistic cheat car!

OR I will design a car with max speed 10mph and acceleration like a slug.Happy live racing  :twisted:

CTG

Oh yeah, it's existing: the two-stroke Trabant.  :lol:

zaqrack

the Trabant accelerates great!
(until 20km/h at least :))

JTK

I should be closing down my contest for all my track designing abilities and all my spare time will be fully invested in creating a live racing track...

:?

zaqrack

Quote from: "Argammon"I won't race the skoda.

Don't escape from challenge! I could have also said: nah, I hate Countach, I won't race with it. Last year, I almost won a live Countach track. I would have missed that if I had ignored that track, just because I find the car boring and/or unrealistic. And you will lose precious points in the overall competition (yes, there was an overall classification in the end last year). And the community spirit have to make all the drivers to race each other's track.

629.09 km