News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who will be there?

Started by CTG, April 23, 2006, 12:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Oooh - I'll die in February 2052 at the age of 81, probably caused by cancer...  :shock:  That old? Oh - my god...  :-D

Krys TOFF

Damn. I'll die in December 2051 at 81 years old due to heart attack. :lol:

Mislav

I'll die in June 2061, exact on my 80th birthday while making a salto MORTALE on ZCT 724  :)

KrysTOFF, JTK, Zak, CTG... you will not be able to beat me in the seasons 2059, 2060, 2061 buahaha!!! ;)

CTG

Quote from: "Mislav"KrysTOFF, JTK, Zak, CTG... you will not be able to beat me in the seasons 2059, 2060, 2061 buahaha

Mistake in thinking. Zak will die in 2058 so you can't race in ZSC after that anymore.  :-D

lised

CTG

Only 40?  :(  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

COME ON BABY, IT WILL BE GREAT!!!

zaqrack

it's 40 because one week it's sure, other week no chance at all :)

Come on, it's such a beutiful city, you got to see it .)

lised

Quote from: "zaqrack"it's 40 because one week it's sure, other week no chance at all :)

Come on, it's such a beutiful city, you got to see it .)

Exactly! I really want to go, but let's see how everything is in 3 months, right? :)

JTK

Quote from: "zaqrack"Come on, it's such a beutiful city, you got to see it .)
Definitely yes, Lise, BJ will support this!  :!:

Usrin

I'll die in February 2059 (at the age of 76), because of heart attack...

CTG: I think this test works like the good old MLSZ games: it counts only probabilities from the given data, and uses these probabilities for generating a random result.

Btw, I've discovered the secret of long life in the test: eat a lot of beans, and never hold in your fart!!! :D

Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

lised

Quote from: "JTK"
Quote from: "zaqrack"Come on, it's such a beutiful city, you got to see it .)
Definitely yes, Lise, BJ will support this!  :!:

He might...I hope :) but let's see...Like I wrote: I would really like to go and have been looking forward to see you and Budapest for a looong time :)

JTK

KHR told me, that he will not manage to come...  :evil: He wanted to post it here, too, but still he didn't. So here's the corrected list:

Sure:
*Zak
*Bonzai Joe
*JTK
*Akoss Poo

Almost sure:
*Lise
*CTG
*Usrin

Maybe:
*Dinmor
*Mislav
*Argammon
*CTG

We will most probably not see
*Diesel Joe
*Dottore
*KHR
*Krys Toff

Edit: Replaced Dinmor

BonzaiJoe

You can raise Dinmor from "Probably Not" to "Maybe", because it turns out that he can get free tickets for the Sziget Festival...
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

By the way, have you tried to persuade KHR to come? Everyone needs some persuasion... Remember how much we had to persuade Usrin last year, and how great it was that he was there!
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"By the way, have you tried to persuade KHR to come? Everyone needs some persuasion...

Oh, yes! I did. But maybe he needs more comments from you? Write to him at khr@kalpen.de. :?