News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 63 - Engine brake

Started by zaqrack, April 26, 2006, 04:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

The next ZakStunts track will be a strange one.
It's based on a real track: There is an old BMX course for the kids in front of our house. It's quite a boring track two straights with lots of jumps and drops, and a third part with onyl curves and slalom blocks in the end - but we always skipped this part as it was boring compared to the jumps :)

Since I had lots of fun on this track when I was a kid and we moved here, I thought it deserves to be immortal -so I scaled it up a bit, and based ZCT63 on this track.

But which car can make a track, which contains almost no curves but tons of jumps fun to drive? Yes, the countach. :)
But don't be scared, the countach has a positive side too. After the GTO it will be a bless anyway :)

ZCT63 - Engine brake
Coming soon...

CTG

Countach after GTO is a very stupid idea but it's your choice. Jumping with it... well, the usual gearing problem.

zaqrack

First I also thought its a stupid idea, but the track simply cried for it. :)

CTG

Then it would be a better idea to postpone it for Z64. :)

GTO and Countach are the two most difficult handling cars in this game. If they arrive in a dual pack - well, then it won't cause any good for your competition.

Argammon

It's a good idea.

And you are wrong CTG.The current track is mainly powergear-GTO thus the normal GTO handling is insignificant :!:

BonzaiJoe

A track with mainly jumps sounds hard to use your skills on, but it's good sometimes to have some different tracks than the usual kind.
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Damn! GTO and Countach! I reallly hate them both!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: "Chulk"Damn! GTO and Countach! I reallly hate them both!

This sentence proves that Chulk is my second character.  :lol:

BonzaiJoe

What is it you hate about those cars? Are you not good enough drivers to steer them? I don't think it's that hard... Particularly not with replay handling. And they allow for more tricks than any other cars perhaps except the Indy, because of their incredible spinning abilities, and the GTO's power gear.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

I feel good enough to steer GTO but I don't like it. It's not fun - IMSA, Indy, Acura, Audi, Lancia and Melange ARE.

CTG

HAHAHA, I have the map of the track.  :lol:

zaqrack

yep it's there :) up and left a bit from my house, next to the broad white parking place.
start exercising :)

vamologocomisso

nice!
caotic traffic, huh ?
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

JTK

Quote from: "zaqrack"start exercising :)

LOL! O.k., will you catch me from the airport???  :-D

Chulk

Quote from: "CTG"HAHAHA, I have the map of the track.  :lol:
nice pic!. I'm already looking for shortcuts
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)