News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Gyula (USC 34)

Started by CTG, May 03, 2006, 02:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Track: Gyula (town from south-east Hungary famous for it's spa and sausage)
Car: Jaguar XJR IMSA
Predicted winning time: 1:13
Race: between 3rd and 31st May

zaqrack

yep, JTK and KHR fell in love with gyulai sausage two years ago :)

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"yep, JTK and KHR fell in love with gyulai sausage two years ago :)

Every pipsqueaks who like that sausage must play.  :-D

Chulk

I have to get used to no sound stunts before trying to reach 1:13.00. Unfortunately, I don't have much time now
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Super Brian found an incredible great bug in Stunts - but I can't accept it it USC. Lesson: how to finish Gyula track without penalty in 36 secs?

Sorry Brian, it was really a big idea! But I won't let this track be ruined.

SuperBrian

It's okay CTG, but it was a smart way, I'm pretty good to find these ways, you just have to drive the wrong way, when there is a possibility to do it, then you can often be lucky to get few enough penalty time to reach a better time, than driving the right way.

Which I'm going to do now, of course.  :P
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

CTG

:) Fine. You will reach that I'll make water surrounded tracks which I hate. :D

BonzaiJoe

No no, please don't ! Just disqualify the replays :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

SuperBrian

Yes plaese just disqualify my coming replays, because I hate water-surrounded tracks too... :?
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

BonzaiJoe

Yes, no water-surrounded tracks please.... But I'm a bit interested in SuperBrian's replay :-) Are you going to show it to us? It sounds like a novelty in Stunts...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Ask him to send it to you, I guess I have overwritten it with the new one.

Update: tomorrow afternoon. Wish me good luck before that... :-D :lol:  :D

SuperBrian

This is my replay and the way you shouldn't drive. When I send it to CTG, I got 45 in penalty, but my old replay was gone and I had to drive the wrong way again to send this replay and this time i didn't get penalty at all. I have finished Gyula in 38 seconds!!!!

Does that count? I mean, I didn't got penalty! :-D

CTG

I also tried that way, finished 36.xx and got no penalty. Look: I can allow to use this way for everybody but the track will lose all the fun built in. So it's better not to allow it. I think this kind of trick never appeared in USC before so it's precedent. :)

Renato Biker

hahaha, I tried it too, but without success

CTG

1:14.70, I'm waiting for challengers. :)