News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula 1 - Nurburgring predictions

Started by CTG, May 04, 2006, 03:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Hey! What the hell happened to Stunts League???

My tips for the weekend.

Qualifying predictions:
1: Fernando Alonso
2: Kimi Raikkonen
3: Jenson Button

Race predictions:

Bonus Tips
Fastest Lap:
Fernando Alonso

Number of Finishers:

Last Finisher:
Takuma Sato

Quinella:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Hey! What the hell happened to Stunts League???
left menu "F1 T. standings", then right menu "League Standings" => "Overall scores". Go to 2nd page, Stunts team is there, 34th place. Click on it and it is written that team is disabled.

2 possibilities : Mingva closed the team to join another, or he decided to stop tipping and asked for his account to be terminated. As he was team founder on F1 tipping, that's the only possibilities for the team to get closed.

Then, I searched for his profile. And then I discovered the bloody truth : Mingva betrayed us : he closed Stunts team and joined F1 World League team.
I can't believe it ! :shock:
He could have named somebody else as team moderator and then leave, without closing the team this way !! He was not forced to stay with us, but this is as if he killed "Stunts"... :evil:
He didn't even warned us of what he wanted to do, he just closed the team, without any respect for us all !!! :smt011
L'encul? de putain de sa m?re !!!! (french sentence, explicit language, do not translate if you are under 18 years old :-D ) :smt091
He should be deleted from Stunts forum as those bloody spam robots were, he does not deserve to be Stunts community member after what he did to "Stunts" team. He betrayed us all !!!!! :smt093

I don't think the team can be re-opened, I tried to join it again in order to become the new moderator but it failed. And I don't see any option for re-opening a team that have been closed.
All we can do is create another one. I choosed "Vicious Skids" name and created it. If you prefer another name, like "Mingva Haters" or "Motherfucking Mingva betrayed us all" for example, I can close it and create another one. :lol:
We all have to join this new team, whatever its name, before tip deadline if we want to have the 2 league bonus points.
And if Mingva wants to come back with us and join this new team one day, I'll fire him immediately. :axe:

CTG

Finally I can kill Mingva in a LEGAL way!  :twisted:

BonzaiJoe

It could be a bit fun to make a league called "Mingva sucks"....
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Ide is officially replaced by Franck Montagny as 2nd driver of Super Aguri team for this GP.
Montagny will not only do friday tests, he will race the GP. Maybe this will help Albers to finish one lap. :lol:

About Mingva, he left us while we are 34th ranked as a team to join one which is only 183rd ranked... :shock: I remember last year that he was so proud when we reached 7th rank as a team at the half of the season, he was very motivated about team ranking. And now he betrayed us to join a team with bad team ranking. I can't understand his mind.

About new team name, please decide it soon : tipping deadline is getting close.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm in a new league called 'Loituma' ;)

Main Tips
Qualifying predictions:
1: Michael Schumacher
2: Jenson Button
3: Juan Pablo Montoya

Race predictions:
2: Michael Schumacher
3: Kimi Raikkonen

Bonus Tips
Fastest Lap:
Kimi Raikkonen

Number of Finishers:

Last Finisher:
Christijan Albers

Quinella:
1: Kimi Raikkonen
2: Fernando Alonso
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I'm in a new league called 'Loituma' ;)
What does this name means ?

I just created this to gain the +2 points - which is meant by the league membership.

It is a Finnish folk band, visit 'addictive music' topic in the 'chat' forum.

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

I saw the topic but didn't kept the band name in mind.
In order to get 2 bonus point, there must be at least 2 members on one league.

damn it then gotta create a second Akoss Poo!

629.09 km

Chulk

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"All we can do is create another one. I choosed "Vicious Skids" name and created it. We all have to join this new team, whatever its name, before tip deadline if we want to have the 2 league bonus points.
I joined alredy. You better don't leave us...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

CTG, Vamolo, BJ : what will you do ?
I think it's better to be all of us in one same team.

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"CTG, Vamolo, BJ : what will you do ?
I think it's better to be all of us in one same team.

Of course Krys, because thats the fun about it!

It was a (bad) surprise what mingva did. At least he could warn us, nothing that a little talk couldnt resolve.

Well, like you french says: cest la vie!

anyway, I already joined "our" league and submited my tips.
BJ and Renato, start to tip already you two :evil:
Renato, if you are in trouble with this, talk to me in msn (yes everybody, I have msn and most of you in it, but our times never coincide :roll: )

my tips: (I couldnt read or watch anything about this weekend race in the news, so I dont know about my accurancy)

Qualifying predictions:
2: Michael Schumacher

Race predictions:
3: Juan Pablo Montoya

Bonus Tips
Fastest Lap:
Kimi Raikkonen

Number of Finishers:

Last Finisher:
Christijan Albers

Quinella:
2: Fernando Alonso
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"damn it then gotta create a second Akoss Poo!

Akoss, why dont you join us ???
I promisse that I let you be the leader  8)

:-D  :twisted:  :-D
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

hm which league is yours? i'd like to be in one! :) so I'd join :)

and

SCHUMACHER WINS AGAIN! we are about to see a very exciting world championship this year: the two genius, Schumacher and Alonso will have a great battle!

schumacher-alonso 44-31

13 gps to go

629.09 km