News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula 1 - Nurburgring predictions

Started by CTG, May 04, 2006, 03:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usrin

Damn it! I noticed that Stunts League was deleted (I was sure that it was Mingva :twisted: ), but didn't check this forum, and couldn't join the new league (Akoss Poo: it's called Vicious Skids) before the GP.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

vamologocomisso

thats right!

and, tchanan!!! I did my new record in this last race - 58 points!  :oops:

Chulk is rising fast, watch out ctg... :shock:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Krys TOFF

Shitty tips for me this time : only 12 points ! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Usrin

SHITTY, SHITTY, SHITTY TIPS OF KRYS TOFF!!! :D  (And of Usrin, because 14 pts are slightly better...)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Krys TOFF

Wheather was supposed to be quite cold, and so I thought Bridgestone tyres would be crappy. I tipped for Renault/Mc Laren podium. And it was not good at all. :?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I also tipped for McLaren-Renault dominance on the track, but got 22 points in the end - thanks to Christijan Albers, who finished last. :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Okay, I have joined the league and tipped for the next race! But I am completely out of touch with the F1 world, so expect crappy results :-)
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I also tipped for McLaren-Renault dominance on the track, but got 22 points in the end - thanks to Christijan Albers, who finished last. :D
Same thing happenned to me. Luckily C.Albers was last and 13!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)