News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula 1 - Barcelona predictions

Started by CTG, May 08, 2006, 05:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Qualifying predictions:
1: Fernando Alonso
2: Kimi Raikkonen
3: Michael Schumacher

Race predictions:
2: Kimi Raikkonen
3: Michael Schumacher

Bonus Tips
Fastest Lap:
Kimi Raikkonen

Number of Finishers:

Last Finisher:
Takuma Sato

Quinella:
2: Michael Schumacher

Renato Biker

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Tipping Form
Tips received.
Come back after the Grand Prix to see your results.
You may change your predictions anytime before the deadline

You have submitted the following:

Main Tips
Qualifying predictions:
3: Felipe Massa

Race predictions:
3: Kimi Raikkonen

Bonus Tips
Fastest Lap:
Michael Schumacher

Number of Finishers:

Last Finisher:
Takuma Sato

Quinella:
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

That's official : Franck Montagny will also replace Yuji Ide for Barcelona and Monaco.
Ide won't race in F1 until the end of the season.
Super Aguri team is currently negociating about their future 2nd driver (hopefully Montagny will stay 2nd instead of 3rd driver, problems are the sponsors Ide had that won't pay for Montagny) and 3rd driver.

Origin of the info : http://www.formula1.com/news/4345.html

Chulk

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Chulk"Krys is always on the news!
That's the best way for good predictions.
Sadly, weather predictions made on friday for the race on sunday are often wrong. Last week-end, for European GP, on friday they said that temperature would not be better than 21?C, with a cloudy sky. So it was an obvious Michelin advantage compared to Bridgestone. And on sunday weather was sunny with much better temperatures... :roll:

vamologocomisso

Qualifying predictions:
3: Felipe Massa

Race predictions:
1: Michael Schumacher
2: Fernando Alonso
3: Kimi Raikkonen

Bonus Tips
Fastest Lap:
Kimi Raikkonen

Number of Finishers:

Last Finisher:
Christijan Albers

Quinella:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

One more pipsqueak (not MSC, not ALO, not SAT) should have abandoned the race. If that had happened, I would have scored 75 points, which would meant the best ever performance of mine. With scoring only 65, my old 70 points record is still alive, back from 2004.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Usrin

If Takuma Sato had abandoned the race (had the chance for it...), I would have scored 50 pts instead of 30.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: "Usrin"If Takuma Sato had abandoned the race (had the chance for it...), I would have scored 50 pts instead of 30.

Rosszul fogadt?l, sopt?l, te fasz! :D

Magas labda...

Btw this one was the 22222nd post in this forum. :D

Krys TOFF

Mmmm. How do you know your score Akoss and Usrin ? I can't see mine. Last result I see is still the one from Nurburgring. :?

Usrin

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Mmmm. How do you know your score Akoss and Usrin ? I can't see mine. Last result I see is still the one from Nurburgring. :?
We remember our tips and know the result of the race, therefore we can count how much points will we get. Well, it needs some special skills in mathematics (adding two-digit numbers). :D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Usrin"
Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Mmmm. How do you know your score Akoss and Usrin ? I can't see mine. Last result I see is still the one from Nurburgring. :?
We remember our tips and know the result of the race, therefore we can count how much points will we get. Well, it needs some special skills in mathematics (adding two-digit numbers). :D
Lol, of course, I can calculate it. But I'm too lazy. :-D
I just thought I had problems with my browser that did not updated the page well. :lol:
This is the same for FranceStunts page : still old page without 2nd track results. My web browser must be wrong because Alain would never stop updating FranceStunts for the 200th time. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: