News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ctr2006b

Started by JTK, March 16, 2006, 12:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Yes, I want results ! How many pipsqueaks below 1 minute ? Only Zak ? :shock: Or maybe some other top drivers... :roll: Or maybe me. :-D

JTK

Hi guys, sorry for waiting, but at the moment there's too much work for me to update the scoreboard today, results, Hall Of Fame and winning replay will be published at the weekend!  8)

By the way: I guess, KHR's last minute replay is the winner!  :-D

Krys TOFF

Yeah ! I'm on the podium ! :D
I suppose Zak and BJ managed to keep powergear at the banked corner after the 2 divided ways to reach such times. :shock:

JTK

Check it out now! Here are the results. This tiome you may download not just the winning replay but also the second and third placed races (from the scoreboard, below the second table there).

Congrats Bonzai Joe, you crazy one, racing the contest car 0,85!  :D

BonzaiJoe

Thanks, but this really is Zak's win. Not only did he lead the whole race, but he also motivated me to go under the minute. I'm a bit disappointed at Gutix and Renato, I thought they would appear at the end with much better times...
But we can't be quite sure.

Mislav

Congratulations BJ and ZAK! Also to KrysTOFF, great tune :) BJ, I see, the 0.85 CCar makes great results, can I borrow it from you haha! What's your secret, finger frenzy? :D

I like also Cork's Crew overall result after just 2 races:

1 gold
2 silver
1 bronze

overall standings
nr.1 Bonzai Joe, 19p, Cork's Crew
nr.2 Mislav, 15p, Cork's Crew
nr.2 Zak, 15, Cork's Crew

Cork's Crew, 49 points
Orion, 17
MeganiuM, 16
Looping Warriors, 9
Silver Spirit, 3

Let's keep it this way!!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Mislav"Cork's Crew, 49 points
Orion, 17
MeganiuM, 16
Looping Warriors, 9
Silver Spirit, 3

Let's keep it this way!!
You forgot Damage Inc. : 9 points too (I got 1 point at 1st track and 8 at the second). :P

Mislav

Oh yes, of course, Damage Inc., shareing 4th position! Excuse me, actual bronze medal taker :D

Krys TOFF

JTK : when will we have "contest track 2006 c" ?

JTK

Whoopsie  :shock: I had to recalculate the Hall of Fame, because for ctr2006b I forgot to give two points at the scoreboard. Everything is corrected now!  :oops: