News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ctr2006c.trk

Started by JTK, May 25, 2006, 05:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the race goes on! This time with a kind of "classic" track. I used to design tracks like these in the biginning to train his skills. I guess there is no short cut at all, but you'll sure be ignoring this...  :twisted:

Have fun! Deadline: 13th July, 12:00 p.m. German time.

Yours, JTK 8)

SuperBrian

Nice track, though. But I hate the area with iced road in the beginning.  :P
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

JTK

Yes, I saw it in your replay. You could be some seconds faster there.  :) So exercise hard!  :-D

Mark L. Rivers

Not very fluent but engaging, with a funny final... well done!  :)

JTK

Thanx. Yes, not fluently at all.  :)

JTK

Thanks, SuperBrian, for your picture, now we can see our new driver at the pipsqueak's Caf?!  8)

SuperBrian

Yea, with a torch in my hand. 8)

Anyway, Zak's replay is fast, but I think I can reach 1:13.??, or 1:12.??, later in the month, let's see about that. :-)
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

Gutix

JTK: Aburaf have problems to send his replay to you. I sent you his replay with my email adress, but I didnt have any news yet...
Can you tell me if you received the replay?

See you  8)

JTK

@ Gutix: I'm working this weekend, I hope today in the evening I can take a look at my e-mails, otherwise on monday I'll update the scoreboard.

Gutix

Ok. Its just Aburaf is a bit worried about...

Mislav

I just made "one evening replay", few days ago. I hope you guys spent even lot less time hehe:)

JTK, when will we see the final scoreboard?

:toimonster:

BonzaiJoe

:smt103

Damn, gotta race really quick!
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

yikes, deadline!!!

JTK

So there's some problem with Mislav's replay. rplinfo says, it's good but I cannot watch it. The CC 0.85 (!) always crashes in the end of the replay. :o I put it here for download, can anyone of you test it, please, if you can watch it on your machine? I also wrote to Mislav but didn't get him yet.

I am in England this weekend but home again on monday.
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Mislav

I made a replay with a CCar as always, on the downloaded 1.0 version from JTK site. The replay shows another driving line the last cca 6 seconds of the race! when the replay is at the end, and I rewind it 10 seconds, it shows the normal driving line of the replay and normal ending!!

JTK sais that he has problems, on his computer my car crashes at the end? He asked me if I did something in the game, so I said with all respect that I have for the game (of my childhood already:), with the respect to the stunts comunity and you who make it possible to compete, I would never even think of trying some tricks. And I really have no clue about programming anyway.

I reached PG on the second hill jump and could keep it to the end. Mark L.Rivers has a similar time, maybe you can help me?

Please everybody, if you have some idea what it can be, write it down.

Mislav