News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Formula 1 - Monaco predictions

Started by vamologocomisso, May 25, 2006, 07:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vamologocomisso

well, just created the topic...
I dont submited any tips yet :roll:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

JTK

Hey - your avatar is our Papa Razzi!  :lol:

vamologocomisso

yes! great, isnt it ?
once he was a soldier who implanted mines in the war fields for the nazis, now he is a good and nice man! :lol:  hurray!!!
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

PedroAntonio

Ejem, turning to the original topic I must just exclaim:

????Aloooonso!!!! ????Aloooooonso!!!!

vamologocomisso

Pedro Antonio, why Alonso hate so much Valentino Rossi ?? I was reading an article about it...

anyway, my tips (no big surprises, a traditional one):

Qualifying predictions:
1: Michael Schumacher
2: Fernando Alonso
3: Juan Pablo Montoya

Race predictions:
3: Juan Pablo Montoya

Bonus Tips
Fastest Lap:
Kimi Raikkonen

Number of Finishers:

Last Finisher:
Christijan Albers

Quinella:

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

vamologocomisso

I dont know about the weather, but I was reading that schumacher and massa were complaining alot about the car?s performance. maybe ferrari wont be very competitive... :roll:

lets see...

CTG

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"I dont know about the weather, but I was reading that schumacher and massa were complaining alot about the car?s performance. maybe ferrari wont be very competitive... :roll:

lets see...

Maybe they follow the CTG tactics. ZCT 45 is such a shitty track and I also hate the replay handling of Audi Quattro.  :-D  :-D  :-D

CTG

Oh my God, the end of this qualifications was LOLish. Why? Because I just thought few minutes earlier that somehow Ferrari must do tricks against the others with an artificial accident or breakdown to slow them down. Well it happened.  :lol:

CTG

Go Kimi (only today), kill the "good guy", untalented Alonso!

Go Schumi, show your real power and don't stop! Be podiumer!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

damn it i forgot to predict for this grand prix! so much for my overall performance this year... :?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

But could you have predicted Alonso-Webber-Raikkonen and Alonso-Montoya-Coulthard?
But we can't be quite sure.

PedroAntonio

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"Pedro Antonio, why Alonso hate so much Valentino Rossi ?? I was reading an article about it...

I don't really know, didn't heard about it , but Alonso hate so much to too many people...  :) ... and too many people hate him as well...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"But could you have predicted Alonso-Webber-Raikkonen and Alonso-Montoya-Coulthard?
I predicted Alonso-Schumi-Kimi for both qualifications and race... Not a good result for me this GP.