News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Cup 2006 - Germany (World Cup ONLY)

Started by vamologocomisso, May 26, 2006, 06:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vamologocomisso

last spamming in a row:

Mislav, in the world cup, who will play with Dado Prso in the attack ? Ivica Olic or Ivan Klasnic ?

And whats happening with your players ? Everybody is sick ? :shock:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Mislav

Haha, I see you know pretty good our players! I don't know if I am allowed to tell you who will play the attack with Dado Prso, you could be a brasilian spy hehe...  ;) Ivica Olic usually never plays all 90 minutes, but there is still no official top11given for the match against you.

About the sickness: few days after the arrival of our team in Germany, half of them got sick because of some really bad food in the camp! They were shitting all the time and felt like shit ;) So we had to put other non-standard players, some of them new in the team, the coach give them a chance to play. But we really sucked. Now, everybody is ok again. We'll bring our cooks to cook the tested food for the team haha!

What about your attack players? Ronaldo and Ronaldinho? :)

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "Mislav"few days after the arrival of our team in Germany, half of them got sick because of some really bad food in the camp! We'll bring our cooks to cook the tested food for the team haha!

What about your attack players? Ronaldo and Ronaldinho? :)

About the food, I swear, it wasnt me  :wink:

about our attack, I will tell you a little secret: Only one thing is sure - Ronaldo will be the only player who dont have the obrigation to come back and help the defense. It will be everybody else duty.

Normaly, Ronaldinho play in the mid-field (with offense caracteristics), but he NEVER used HALF of his talent in Brasil. Here we use to say that he only plays very good in Barcelona.
Other problem in attack: Ronaldo and Adriano never played well with each other.

The good point is that Ronaldo allways play much more in important matches, and Parreira (our coach) its an annoying fellow who order all the time, our players to play more collectivly (I love to invent words, hehehe)
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"Normaly, Ronaldinho play in the mid-field (with offense caracteristics), but he NEVER used HALF of his talent in Brasil. Here we use to say that he only plays very good in Barcelona.
Ronaldhino needs good forwards to play 100% of his potential. A forward that does not just wait for the others to play and just finish the action with a goal.
Problem is that Ronaldo is like Trezeguet : he waits for a ball, nothing more. Look Henry or Eto'o : they do not only wait for a ball, they attack, defend, and also can pass to others. They score goals AND act as members of a team. Ronaldo doesn't. He plays for himself. He wants to score and doesn't know what passing the ball means. And Trezeguet is the same as Ronaldo.
For these reasons, Ronaldo and Trezeguet do not deserve to be in their national teams.
Giuly would have been a much better choice for France forward with Henry, Wiltord, Cisse and Saha than Trezeguet. That's my opinion.

BonzaiJoe

Perhaps Trezeguet is intended as an emergency-substitute for bad situations rather than someone to start on the field?
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Perhaps Trezeguet is intended as an emergency-substitute for bad situations rather than someone to start on the field?
I even don't think so : Ribery will be much better for this according to his speed and energy. Ribery still needs to improve and learn of high level competitions, but sure he his more polyvalent and faster than Trezeguet.

I think French manager made mistakes with members selection for French team. Giuly (forward), Micoud (defender) and Pires (midfield) should have been in the team instead of (respectively) Trezeguet, Sylvestre and Dhorasoo.

And, of course, Coupet should have been goalkeeper number 1 instead of number 2. Barthez is not as good as he was in 1998-2002. Now, Coupet is better.
Germany choosed to put Khan number 2 without any problem, why in Hell everyone think in France that Barthez would have not accepted to be 2nd goalkeeper ? :x

BonzaiJoe

Bernard Lama is the best goalkeeper :-)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Bernard Lama is the best goalkeeper :-)
He used to be, from 1994-1998. Then Barthez became the best, and mlogically was selected number 1 for 1998 World cup.
Barthez remained best French goalkeeper until 2004 in my opinion. Since last 2 years, Coupet is the new best French goalkeeper.

vamologocomisso

Kryss, I think you got too far with Ronaldo. He isnt THAT sellfish. He sure prefers to try to score than pass the ball for a cretain goal from his teammate (what its not very noble of him, although sometimes he assists very well), but his carisma and joy to play(in this kind of tournament, because in spanish championship...) motivates everybody in the team. The mood becames very excited and all. The others players have proud of him, its kind of complicated to explain, but I think I made myself clear...

I dont like Ronaldo and Adriano together. Robinho and even Fred would be interesting to play by his side, and none of these players must stay all 90 minutes.

About henry, he is an AWSOME player. Like you said he is complete, but he still need to show some guts in the most important championship. I expect much from him, lets see.

Trezeght its what we call here "banheira". Stay besides the goalkeeper all the time ;)

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"
Trezeght its what we call here "banheira". Stay besides the goalkeeper all the time ;)

We call it "fisker"  :wink:

Now, to celebrate 6/6/6 day, I have 1666 posts   :-D

Chulk

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"
Quote from: "vamologocomisso"

We call it "fisker"  :wink:

Now, to celebrate 6/6/6 day, I have 1666 posts   :-D
In Argentina we call it "Pescador" which means "Fisher"
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Chulk

Quote from: "CTG"Lesipusk?s? :D
:?:  :?:  :?:  :!:  :!:  :!:
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

The attacker who is only waiting for a good pass and score - but does nothing else on the field. Like van Nistelrooy or Trezeguet.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"his carisma and joy to play
This apply much better to Ronaldhino than Ronaldo in my opinion. Maybe Ronaldo smiles more when playing with Brazil, but with his club he didn't smile too much this season. :lol: