News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Cup 2006 - Germany (World Cup ONLY)

Started by vamologocomisso, May 26, 2006, 06:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

let's talk about real football: DEFENCE.

today is the best day for defence because australia (eleven jasons on the pitch) italy (eleven azzuri behind the ball) and switzerland (the "catenaccio" tactic system is their original patented trademark) are playing.

yeah... switzerland invented il catenaccio. you new it?

Quote from: "Catenaccio From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia"Catenaccio could have originated from the verrou or "chain" system invented by Austrian coach Karl Rappan. As coach of Switzerland, Rappan played a defensive sweeper just ahead of his goalkeeper in the 1930s and 1940s. Nereo Rocco's Padova, in the 1950s, pioneered the system in Italy where it would be used again by the AC Milan team of the early 1960s.

Rappan's "verrou" system, proposed in 1932 when coach of Servette, was implemented with 4 fixed defenders, who were charged to apply a strict man-to-man marking, plus a playmaker in the middle of the field who plays the ball together with two midfield wings.

Rocco's tactic, often referred to as the "real" catenaccio, was shown first in 1947 with Triestina: the most common mode of operation was a 1-3-3-3 with a strictly defensive team approach. With catenaccio, Triestina finished the Serie A tournament in a surprising second place. Some variations proposed instead to apply different schemas, such as 1-4-4-1 and 1-4-3-2.

... is my favorite tactical scheme.
how do you like the catenaccio?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "al il professore"how do you like the catenaccio?

it seems this is for weak, untalented and non-creative teams. Only needs discipline. How come you enjoyed this kind of game ? If you say that your team is limited and HAVE to do such thing is different that saying that this scheme is nice to watch, huh ? :roll:

how they supossed to score ? randomly ?  :wink:  :-D
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

al il professore

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"how they supossed to score ? randomly ?

well... with a penalty in the very last second of the game... AHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

CATENAAAAAAAAAACIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FOOOOOOOOORRRRRZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  AZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

vaffanculooooooooooooooooooooooooooo australiaaaaaaaaa merdalorrraaaaaaaaa  Figlio di puttana rhuus hiddink Fare una figura di merda Ti metto il cazzo in culo e te lo faccio uscire dalla bocca Vecchio sporcaccione La tua madre puzza di pesce Non me ne frega un cazzo Posso leccarti la figa? Tua madre si da per niente Caccati in mano e prenditi a schiaffi

wow this was a string of insults!!!

al il professore

now seriously: i didnt realise how deep a shit match the italians were able to do... and materazzi il idolo!!!!! out of the game!!! la tradizione interista!!!  MATERAZZI IS THE MAN!!!!

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "al il professore"
Quote from: "vamologocomisso"how they supossed to score ? randomly ?

well... with a penalty in the very last second of the game... AHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

what penalty? I didnt saw it :shock: hahahahahahaha :-D

another sad episode for football!!! :cry:  :cry:
the good part is that gus hiddick is out, hahahahaha  :lol:  :-D  :lol:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

Swiss backwards know how to neutralize attackers - but I hate defensive football. Greece (2004), Switzerland: GO TO HELL!!!

CTG

Swiss team will win because I hate them now.

CTG

So called "stars" used to leave out penalties - bad nerves. A real star must have good nerves.

CTG

Switzerland is out, what a sucking penalty shootout.  :-D

Defensive team goes home.

Tomorrow: Brasil kicks the last african ass, Spain falls against a super lucky (but crap) France.

Chulk

Damn lucky (or referee helped) Italy. They really sucked the whole game but didn't lose as Australia defends well but they lack ideas when they have to attack!

PS: SHEVCHENKO PECHO FRIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

al il professore

Quote from: "vamo"defence HELPS to wins the matches. with no goal, no win at all.

no, defence never helped winning a match... defence was always just good never getting goals... only switzerland goalkeeper goes out undefeated, the team goes out beaten by ukrania.

italy and switzerland history in the world cups a lesson to meditate. they always bet on the catenaccio.

TODAY!:

france wins, and brasil wins. but i am not so sure france will win and i am not so sure ghana will concede a goal to brasil in the official time.

al il professore

Quote from: "Chulk"well but they lack ideas when they have to attack!

i think italy just never was an attack team? are we the world football fans  all 110% agreeing?

al il professore

but italy could play 200 matches like yesterday against australia, australia would never score any single goal. and italy would get two hundred penalties

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "al il professore"but italy could play 200 matches like yesterday against australia, australia would never score any single goal. and italy would get two hundred penalties

who?s gonna be the referee of this match ???  :wink:

well, the football justice elimineted some bad roots. some more to cut off  :evil:

the Italy bastards continues with huge luck. They will face the crap, shitty horrible team os Ukraine. Its unacceptable a team like Italy in the semifinal, but they will be there. Who?s gonna kick their asses then ? Germany or Argentina ??? I hope they kick really hard, hehehe  :lol:  :-D

so Alain\Kryss, today its gonna be bye bye Zisu ??? :cry:
I prefer a lot more to face Spain in the quarter-final  :roll: