News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Cup 2006 - Germany (World Cup ONLY)

Started by vamologocomisso, May 26, 2006, 06:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

QuoteI hope they kick really hard, hehehe

ay this is the way to say it... a really really hard kick, and, considering the felonry level of these italians (materazzi is the best of them) the hardest kick in the italian football history :D

Quoteso Alain\Kryss, today its gonna be bye bye Zisu ???

well i don't think you used the good words on this expression. but zidane is playing his last international official match. against spain. so YES :)

QuoteI prefer a lot more to face Spain in the quarter-final

MMMh fascinating, very very fascinating... brasil frightened by france. the most famous "war veteran syndrom" :D (and note that spain also would have prefered to play switzerland)

ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

vamologocomisso

so, what I need is some english class ? :cry:  hahahaha :-D  :-D  :-D
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

vamologocomisso

AVANTE BRASIL!!!  :-D  :-D  :-D

SALVE SALVE A SELE??O BRASILEIRA!!!  :-D  :-D  :-D
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

al il professore

here we are, vamo, FRANCE-BRASIL!!!

LAST TIME you feared ZINEDINE ZIDANE EL MAGNIFICO and this time, we got THREE of them ZINEDINE ZIDANE: RIBERY, VIEIRA and ZINEDIIIIIIIIIIIIINE ZIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

The pitch looks incredibly "spherical", like a mountain, like in those football cartoons you like to read all the time... you run up the field during a very long time, it seems its eternity. you shoot so strong that the ball is oval when it flies to barthez. barthez first stops the ball, then his feet lose contact with the ground and he falls back into his own goal... IT'S FANTASTIC!!! SPAIN GOES TO THE QUARTER FINAL!!!

RIIIIIING! it's time, wake up jose luis aragones! it's nine o'clock, we are the 28th of june and spain is dead!

al il professore

JOGA MALITO (part 1)

Quote from: "vamo"so Alain\Kryss, today its gonna be bye bye Zisu ???  
I prefer a lot more to face Spain in the quarter-final

saturday it's probably gonna be game over for the weak defence of brasil. forget the big salaries, it's france against brasil RELOADED. this time there will be no "magic", finito the so called "o joga bonito"! don't hope to rely on the "football quality" the "mastery" or the "art" from your players... there will be no football match! there will be twenty two idiots fighting for the ball anybody remember when happened the last football match when brasil faced FOOTBALL REALISM??? even against germany in 2002, brasil didnt face a CRAZY stallin DEFENSIVE TEAM LIKE FRANCE!!! name ONLY ONE real trailer horse defensive player in the team of brazil??? ONLY ONE!

and on saturday, AAAAALL brasil, this big country full of happy people will LEARN football AGAIN!

al il professore

what are you doing on the night of the 9th july? I'll be watching france beating germany in BERLIN

MACHT BERLIN!!! RAUS!!!

al il professore

youpi!!! der veg nach berliiiiin!!!!

al il professore

on saturday it will be a world champion against the world champion. A rivalry between the last and the penultimo.

a match for the eternal glory of zinedine zidane

al il professore

luis aragones: the most intuitive and stupid coach i ever saw... he draws back from the front line three of his best players in the middle of the guadalcanal battle: RAUL (the legendary one shot one kill) XAVI ALONSO (multirole offence defence horse trailer in the midlfield) and VILLA, his best striker?!?????? WTF!!!!

its the most stupid spanish coach i ever saw... even worse than the stupid javier clemente

I liked the moment when vieira hit the face of fernando torres and aragones started to yell at the referee... zidane came and told him to shut up... all of france in this moment remembered what he said about henry.

CTG

Quote from: "al il professore"all of france in this moment remembered what he said about henry.

He's a black shit?  :lol:

al il professore

ger arg ger

ita ukr ita

eng por por

bra fra fra

There is an opposition in this 1/4 between the realist and the joga bonito football. germany and south american football is not realist enough. I would compare the paths of germany, brasil and argentina in this world cup to a gentle walk on the beach, watching the girls... happy happy happy.

england, ukrania, france, portugal and italy crawled their way to the 1/4! they had only bad luck, bad luck and bad luck, they could not play at their real level.

but in this second group, opposed to the group of the easy riders, i see another opposition: france and portugal are the TERMINATORS.

portugal showed how much the SCOLARI is a mastermind felon against the nederlands traps traps traps kill kill kill. his team sent the message to the world of football: whatever it takes "we'll crawl our way to the final and cut off ya bowls!"

france just showed how much the DOMENECH is a mastermind against the ugly, weak, old fashion, unefficient and awkward... JOGA BONITO.

al il professore

Quote from: "ctg"Spain falls against a super lucky (but crap) France.

chirac wants you to apologise now. but spain was super lucky (a penalty) and crap.

Krys TOFF

Sapnish newspaper wrote yesterday morning that Spain-France will be Zidane's jubilee. They were wrong.
Spain started the competition at high level versus Ukraine, and then strated slightly to decrease. France did the opposite : weak and shy beginning versus Switzerland, then improvement each match.
I was suprised by France victory, but, of course, happy to see it. :D

Versus Switzerland and South Korea, only Makelele played his role, Viera was alseep.
Versus Togo, it was the opposite : Viera woke up but Makelele was the like a ghost, not really here.
Versus Spain, they were both playing their best level, and Spain never managed to make an attack. Only on corners they were dangerous.

As said before : defense helps to win the matches. True, very true. French defense playing at his best can be even better then Italian one. France got 2 goals against : one very lucky and due to the only defense mistake made by French defenders versus South Korea, and one penalty versus Spain.
Now, French players are overmotivated, and Brasilian players will still have final of 1998 in mind. That means a psychological advantage for France.
Goalkeeper : Barthez and Coupet are among the best of the World, Dida isn't.
Defense : French one is much better than Brasilian one. no doubt with that.
Midfield : it depends. If Viera AND Makelele both play at their best, like versus Spain, this is French advantage. Else, it's a Brasilian advantage.
Forward : Brasil is the best, such an efficiency. Such talent. Ronaldo only had 1 goal occasion, and he scored. Ghana had more goal occasions than Brasil, but failed to find the goal. That's the Brasilian's strengh : numerous talented forwards, all of them can score at anytime and make the difference.
Overall, I think now that France still have a chance versus Brasil. France had difficult matches and managed to make it through. Brasil had no difficult match and may have problems versus French defense.

Let me be optimistic : Viera and Makelele will stay at their best like versus Spain, and France will win 2-1 versus Brasil. One Brasilian goal first by ronaldo or Kaka, and then France pressure over Brasilian defense will make Brasil loose his football and be beaten. One goal from Henry, one from Ribery. Junhino's entrance 20 minutes before the end of the match will not modify the score.