News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

World Cup 2006 - Germany (World Cup ONLY)

Started by vamologocomisso, May 26, 2006, 06:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

QuoteFrance will win 2-1 versus Brasil

I saw very ugly things in defence from brasil against the weak attack of... ghana! it will be a neat score against brasil. very neat. JOGA MALITO!!! 4, maybe 5 zeroooooooooo! go home brasil, go home! ronaldinho learned football on the bench in the paris saint germain!!! ronaldo never scored a single goal against france!!! the only brazilian who ever scored against france is... roberto carlos on a free kick!!!!

believe me, juninho must start the match on the pitch if you want to win, because this is the only chance for brasil to score! remember! ROBINHO IS OUT!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

brasil france: the longest football match for the short and poor career of lucio and juan. lucio who? juan what? if i see them in the street, and they tell me they are central defensors in a professional team, i'll laugh at them...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

vamologocomisso

HAhahAHAHaHaAHaAHA!!!
:-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D

Nice to see you euforic, Alain
but you are nuts, got crazy
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

France will burn and fall.

I hope:

Brasil - France 3 (or more, in my best dreams a lot more)-0

Realistic:

Brasil - France 2-1

Chulk

Quote from: "al il professore"on saturday it will be a world champion against the world champion. A rivalry between the last and the penultimo.

a match for the eternal glory of zinedine zidane
And on friday it will be the final match, deciding everything for Mexico '86 and Italy '90. We're tied, let's see what happens. If Germany defence is a crap as it was so far, we will easily win. But maybe their Side Backs (Lahm and the other guy) won't attack so much to keep an eye on Argentina's forwards.

My tips for 1/4 finals

Germany 1 - 3 ARGENTINA
ITALY 2 - 0 Ukraine (Easy for Italy as Ukraine is a shitty team)
England 0 - 1 PORTUGAL (The same tactical game done against the Neths)
BRASIL 2 - 1 France (This is a hard match. Hope to be mistaken!!!) :wink:
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

al il professore

QuoteBrasil - France 2-1
QuoteBRASIL 2 - 1 France (This is a hard match. Hope to be mistaken!!!)

france will beat brasil the EASIEST WAY. whatever it takes, if joga bonito scores first, joga malito will score back so very fast you will pray god it stops quickly.

In fact, I am more focused on the semifinals than on the quarter finals now.

england (a nightmare) or portugal (a nicer nightmare)

two teams that doesn't play ball but know very well how to play the man.

england is the dirty dozen, they are the world champions in head tackles. eleven "materazzi"... hopefully, france will have eleven mazerati (ten? if vieira, zidane or ribery get a card on the quarter final?). and we beat them in euro 2004, so they hate us.

portugal got three red cards in the same match, something that never happens in civilized countries. they have the finest penalty zone diver on earth with luis figo and they got to the finals in the euro 2004...

not so bad that thuram, makelele and zidane came back from an international retirement earlier in 2005 :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "al il professore"portugal got three red cards in the same match
Versus Netherlands ? No, they got only 2.

Lemme tip for 1/4 finals :

Germany 4-3 Argentina (after extended time, result at the end of regular time will be 2-2), because Germany plays at home and is always regular at this level of competition.

Italy 1-0 Ukraine, with another lucky penalty for Italy. this match will be the same as Switzerland-Ukraine : 10 defenders on each time. Not football I like, but that's Italian way.

England 1-2 Portugal, even if Portugal will miss important players due to red cards they got

Brasil 1-2 France, as I told on a previous post

This will lead to Semi-finals :

Germany 1-0 Italy, advantage for Germans who know how to handle teams like Italy. Germans are often crappy versus Irebic or South American teams, but they are always good versus European teams.

Portugal 0-2 France Portugal player almost all have aty least 1 yellow card. With one more during 1/4 finals, half their top team will be missing, so they will become easy prey for France if France still plays like versus Spain

3rd place match :

Italy 1-1 Portugal, Italy wins after penalty session

Final match :

Germany 2-1 France, France has a psycological problem versus Germany since more than 20 years now, like brasil have with France since 1998.

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Quote from: "al il professore"portugal got three red cards in the same match
Versus Netherlands ? No, they got only 2.

two red cards, plus injuried cristiano ronaldo.

well, kryss got optimistic after the france victory against spain!:wink:
lets explain some facts:
- spain never had balls enough to WCs;
- france is a decent team (dont like to say that :oops: );

it was no surprise, so lets stay a little realistic - beating spain its not a fantastic achievment :evil:

Im not calm with the fact that we have to beat france. Its a very complicated match, but I still think brasil will pass.

btw, 1998 team and this one, only ronaldo and roberto carlos remains, so that bloody match will not afect the team

it seems that you all dont realized that brasil didnt wake up yet. YET!!! :twisted:

Quote from: "al il professore"juan who ? lucio who ?
hehehe, you will be surprised! ask that after the game!
ronaldo already was underestimated. now our defence ? ok... :roll:  8)
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

alanrotoi

jajajaja "toma eso cabron" great pic :D

I think Argentina will loose against germany, only because they are home team :(

al il professore

Quote from: "alanrotoi"jajajaja "toma eso cabron" great pic :D

I think Argentina will loose against germany, only because they are home team :(

thank you, we worked hard to have such an humiliation from spaniards.

JAN ULLRICH THE SUPER VILLAIN IS OUT OF CYCLING!!! PROBABLY FOREVER!!! WHAT A JOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY

hum, sorry... FOOTBALL!!!

Quotetwo red cards, plus injuried cristiano ronaldo.

so that is four red cards... (deco is counted as TWO players in the midfield :D )

Quotespain never had balls enough to WCs

NOOOOOOOOOO SPAIN IS NOT A FOOTBALL COLLECTIVE TEAM.... SPAIN IS NOT A TEAM AT ALL FOOTBALL AT THIS LEVEL IS NOT A PROBLEM OF GUTS, its a matter of intense collective relationships. i already explained that they are not able to play together... there is already a permanent war inside the small mountain city of madrid to decide who is the best ever! atletico madrid, real, villareal, etc. all those small teams with individual players fight to get the title of "THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE WORLD"

how can you build a collective spirit with such a clay? you cant, and you are unable to win a national trophy.

Quotefrance is a decent team (dont like to say that  );

HEY you remember 98? it will be the same, back with a vengeance: three goals and one from zidane. period. I don't like the way all brasilians speak about france in the interviews ( not the players in the selecao, the players in the selecao are very afraid about france, and respect them at their right level, except roberto carlos... hehe i remember his nutmeg in the second goal of zidane in 98)

HEY!!! JOE!!! REMEMBER 98?????????? IT WILL BE THE SAME!!!! BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!!!! THREE ZEROOOOOOO!!!!!!!

i dont give the skid a chance to lucio something and juan... on free kicks and corners.

france is imprenable when it plays against the so called ball artists of the planet.

real fussbal! FRANKREICH WELTMEISTER!!!! JAHVOL MEIN FURHER!!!!

Quotebeating spain its not a fantastic achievment

I don't worry, I know lots of people said that france didn't win against the real brasil in 98... SO WHERE WAS THE REAL BRASIL IF IT DIDN'T REACH THE FINALS OF A WORLD CUP WITH FRANCE???? IN FRONT OF TV WATCHING THE MATCH???? nah, stop it. france just beat the best ATTACK in this tournament, and it hurts. it HURTS!!!

Quoteonly ronaldo and roberto carlos remains

and cafu. and zagallo. and ALL THE BILLION BRASILIAN TV SPECTATORS THAT CRIED IN THE END!!!!

Quoteit seems that you all dont realized that brasil didnt wake up yet. YET!!!

you are right, brasil NEVER PLAYED YET A REAL FOOTBALL MATCH. REAL FUSSBAL. DEFENCE DEFENCE DEFENCE DEFENCE DEFENCE AND DEFENCE!

a match where eleven bastards are in front of you, eleven killers, eleven terminators... ghana players admired brasilian so much they apologized after each tackle!!! french bastards won't tackle ronaldo a singletime! they will prevent him from getting the ball! without injuring him or just touching him... OLEEEEEE (like in the advertisement with brasil portugal in the locker rooms).

you like to dip your feet in the water to taste it before diving in a boiling water

brasil on saturday night is diving headlong in the boiling water.

WHAT??? hey, ronaldinho! the world cup has begun, you know? where are your achievements? zero goals? and you know that you will go home with zero goals??? what a shame!

ronaldo! are you still too fat? thanks god old thuram will run as fast as you can, but he is twice your age, what a shame!

kaka? only one lucky goal and that's it? juninho is clearly better than you and you still steal his place???

juninho??? he didn't play all the matches??? he is the best player/long shoot scorer/free kicker in brazil and he is on the bench??? what a shame!

roberto carlos? still always in attack whereas he should defend more?

cafu? the guy who doesnt give the ball to ronaldinho for the 4-0 against ghana, prefering to try a pathetic individualist shoot?

FOOTBALL PASSION! HERE WE ARE!!! whatever the score, vamologocomisso, we will watch a BIG BIG BIG football match on saturday. the biggest match in football history. the "ouviram da ipiranga as margens placidas" anthem will send shivers all over the world to football fans. and i hope brasil will cry in the end.

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "al il professore"how can you build a collective spirit with such a clay?

Like Barthez and Coupet ?  :wink: hehehe

Quote from: "al il professore"france is imprenable when it plays against the so called ball artists of the planet

yes, but all "ball artists" of brasil are playing horrible(or bellow the expectative). we are playing an ugly football like everybody else. only the true fans of this sport are enjoying to watch the matchs.

Quote from: "al il professore"french bastards won't tackle ronaldo a singletime! they will prevent him from getting the ball! without injuring him or just touching him

watch out the fat man.
El gordo, ao ataque!  :lol:

Quote from: "al il professore"hey, ronaldinho! the world cup has begun, you know?

thank god brasil dont NEED him, but he is helping creating some goals opportunites to the others.

Quote from: "al il professore"cafu? the guy who doesnt give the ball to ronaldinho for the 4-0 against ghana, prefering to try a pathetic individualist shoot?

Parreira allways was a coward! :(  thats why he likes defence so much, and this could be good in this "World Cup Of defence".

Quote from: "al il professore"FOOTBALL PASSION! HERE WE ARE!!! whatever the score, vamologocomisso, we will watch a BIG BIG BIG football match on saturday. the biggest match in football history. the "ouviram da ipiranga as margens placidas" anthem will send shivers all over the world to football fans. and i hope brasil will cry in the end.

the hymn of france its kind of nice :lol:

Yes, the game will be AWSOME, INCREDIBLE!!! Even with the lack of real football (perhaps) it will be ELETRIC!!! Finally a real opponent (why FRANCE ??? WHYYYYYYYYYY??? :cry:  :cry:  :cry: , my trauma is coming back :?  :( )

I hate you all french bastards! :evil:  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D  :-D

Alain, I hope you have a terrible day tomorrow, with a lot of tears, MWAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted:

vamologocomisso

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
"dont cry for me argentina (...)" - Evita Peron.

hehehe :-D  :lol:  :D  :wink:  8)  :lol:  :)  :-D  :D  :-)

al il professore

yeah, argentina is out!!!! but germany is in??? well its a dream: argentina, germany and italy are fighting each other to eliminate THEMSELVES!!! to meet france in the finals!!!

italy is a bad team, germany showed its real level (average) yesterday against a real contender, argentina blowed itself because is stopped playing after its goal (what a terrible mistake!). only france showed real football against a real opponent!!! and it is still underdogged!!! that is great!!!

QuoteAlain, I hope you have a terrible day tomorrow, with a lot of tears, MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

wishing you the worst too!  :twisted: I am preparing a coffin for the dead selecao... ON VA GAGNER! ON VA GAGNER! ON VA GAGNER!

football tonight! REAL FOOTBALL!!!

Quote(why FRANCE ??? WHYYYYYYYYYY???    , my trauma is coming back   )

I hate you all french bastards!      

yeah, that is sad, vamologocomisso, i read articles in the web: brazil is terrified by france, ronaldinho has not woken up (YET?) kaka and emerson are injured in the right knee, and raymond domenech said that there is a plan against cafu, a plan against roberto carlos, a plan against the brasilian high towers on free kicks, a plan against ronaldinho (if only he gets the ball?), a plan against adriano, a plan against ze roberto

a plan against everything. "you can improvise great things... with a plan!"

"Y a-t-il un plan pour museler Ronaldinho ?
Oui, il y en a un aussi pour museler Ronaldinho, un pour museler Kaka, un pour Adriano, un pour Cafu. Roberto Carlos et Ze Roberto ne sont pas mal non plus Sur coups de pied arr?t?s, on se m?fie des trois de derri?re, qui profitent de leur taille. On a tout pr?vu, mais c'est un plan pour museler treize ou quatorze joueurs. Mais apr?s, entre les pr?visions et les actes..."

oleeeeee

Krys TOFF

I had a dream last night...

I remind a match, 8 years ago, with a team with blue shirts beating a team with yellow shirts 3 to 0.
I saw a remake yesterday, with Italy versus Ukraine.
And I dreamed to see another remake tonight, with France versus Brasil, again. :-D