News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT64 - Alley Valley

Started by zaqrack, May 29, 2006, 11:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

For our beloved LM002
coming soon

Chulk

Quote from: "zaqrack"For our beloved LM002
coming soon
Hope the track's not very long or it will take forever to do it with LM002. Anyway, I like the car.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Zak collected three shitty cars in a row. Let me guess: you won't leave out the usual loop combination for Jeep...

BonzaiJoe

Zak placed a very shitty car after two great ones. Very natural...
But must say I'm bored with ZCT63, I hope the next one will be more actionpacked (in the Jeep? okay I'll forget about it :-)). But at least I will have plenty of time to race in the last part of next month.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Quote from: "CTG"Zak collected three shitty cars in a row. Let me guess: you won't leave out the usual loop combination for Jeep...

you'll bless my choice when autumn comes :)

too many popular cars were used early this year.

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"too many popular cars were used early this year.

sure :)

In car ratings (13 voters and counting only the original car pack) GTO is 9th, Countach is 10th and LM002 is 11th from 11 cars...

zaqrack

I said early, not lately :)

CTG

Pffffffffffffffffffffffff these results... Countach was made for pipsqueaks without balls - the car which slows down if you push accelerator. But! I recognized the real handling of Countach in the very last minutes of the month. Next time I'll be on podium with it, no doubt.

Oooops not that topic. No problem. :)

zaqrack

no, the Countach is the car made for bikers - you have to maintain momentum carefully to achieve a good result and maintain a nice speed. No wonder that serious bikers finished on the top places :)

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"no, the Countach is the car made for bikers - you have to maintain momentum carefully to achieve a good result and maintain a nice speed. No wonder that serious bikers finished on the top places :)

Bike seat kills the balls.

BonzaiJoe

The Countach is clearly the most advanced and technically demanding car.
But we can't be quite sure.

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "CTG"Bike seat kills the balls.

Nice one! :lol:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Well, personally I like the car, it's in the first half of my car rankings. The track also semms to be a good one. And I would also have TIME to drive this month. But I have a new girlfriend now...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Well, personally I like the car, it's in the first half of my car rankings. The track also semms to be a good one. And I would also have TIME to drive this month. But I have a new girlfriend now...

Yep, Nelli. Apropo, she's here and salutes you but I can't understand more words from her. Maybe because her mouth is full with something big... :D:D:D

kidding of course

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Well, personally I like the car, it's in the first half of my car rankings. The track also semms to be a good one. And I would also have TIME to drive this month. But I have a new girlfriend now...

Yep, Nelli. Apropo, she's here and salutes you but I can't understand more words from her. Maybe because her mouth is full with something big... :D:D:D

kidding of course
Don't worry Akoss, CTG is just jealous. :-D