News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Hatvan (USC 35)

Started by CTG, June 01, 2006, 12:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

=60, the number named Hungarian city. Data:

Track designer: CTG
Car: Porsche March Indy
Deadline: 21st June 2006, midnight
Predicted winning time: 43 seconds

GOOD LUCK TO IT!

SuperBrian

Why is my name Chulk on the scoreboard?  :!:  :-D
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

CTG

Oh LOL, sorry. I used the table of the last race and forgot to change the names.  :-D

SuperBrian

:lol: What am I supposed to be named next time?
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

CTG

Hmmmm... Bonzai Joe, because he's dansk or Krys Toff, because he's Damager. I can do mess on the scoreboard... :D:D:D

SuperBrian

I can see that, I still drive with manuel gears on your scoreboard, even though I drove with auto!  :-D

CTG

CTG

Samples of the two main methods about completing a Hatvan lap. I used  Knight Rider. Don't worry about the big time difference between them, it becomes about zero if you use Indy.

CTG

Silence = World Cup fever?  :)

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"Silence = World Cup fever?  :)
World Cup + state exam fever... and a more serious problem: my 9 year-old computer with Win98 (used for playing Stunts) seems to be dead. :evil:
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Deadline: 21st June 2006, midnight
Oh damn ! I just realized that deadline is coming soon. I have to race. :shock:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Deadline: 21st June 2006, midnight
Midnight GMT+1, so 1H in the morning GMT+2. Don't tell me you were already sleeping at this time. You never go to sleep this early. :lol: So, where are the final results ? :-D

Anyway, your counter is not working properly CTG, it says there's still time remaining until deadline... :lol:  :P

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Midnight GMT+1, so 1H in the morning GMT+2. Don't tell me you were already sleeping at this time. You never go to sleep this early. :lol: So, where are the final results ? :-D

Anyway, your counter is not working properly CTG, it says there's still time remaining until deadline... :lol:  :P

1, The weather is terrible here - hell is a lot colder than this one (30-35?C). It makes me tired and I sleep a lot more to survive - that's what I did yesterday.

2, I was very busy with my state exam and my thesis in the last few days - now I finished everything.

3, Counter works good but it counts up and not down after the setted date.

Results: tonight.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"1, The weather is terrible here - hell is a lot colder than this one (30-35?C). It makes me tired and I sleep a lot more to survive - that's what I did yesterday.

2, I was very busy with my state exam and my thesis in the last few days - now I finished everything.

3, Counter works good but it counts up and not down after the setted date.

Results: tonight.
1/ that's summer since yesterday, it happens every year you know. :lol:
2/ I thought you had finished since one week, but I can understand you need some rest after it.
3/ :lol: I didn't realized it was counting up. Funny counter anyway that doesn't stop when deadline is reached. :lol:
Ok for tonight. :wink: I wanna see if others improved or if I'm 1st. Errr, no. Not 1st. But almost. :-D

Krys TOFF

And what happened to your mailbox ? All mails sent to your riverkillerATfreemail.hu or unskilledATfreemail.hu mails gave an error feed-back yesterday.