News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

SDR - NoRH Competition

Started by zaqrack, June 02, 2006, 01:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Finally I solved it! The problem was that it didn't accept three buttons in the same time - dunno why, it's also true in the gameplay. I changed it in the keymapper to a simple F5 and now it works. :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 23, 2006, 01:14:18 AM
Floyd Landis is boring...
Floyd Landis was cheating. As Armstrong before him, and so numerous others before, caught during controls or not.
Professionnal cycling is doping.
Tour de France is getting worse year after year... I didn't even watched a single step of it this year. I hate all those druggy cyclists.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on July 28, 2006, 01:28:54 PM
Finally I solved it! The problem was that it didn't accept three buttons in the same time - dunno why, it's also true in the gameplay. I changed it in the keymapper to a simple F5 and now it works. :)

I'm very happy to know this news!  :)
Well, I wait you in next SDR NORH contest which will start next Tuesday 1st Aug.
You're "lucky": designated car is Jaguar XJR9...  ;)

CTG

Jaguar, mmmmmmmmmm.... fine choice!  :D

Chulk

Yes. Fast cars are much better for NoRH than slow ones. Jaguar is a nice choice!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on July 28, 2006, 03:37:19 PM
Jaguar, mmmmmmmmmm.... fine choice!  :D

Quote from: Chulk on July 28, 2006, 07:15:44 PM
Yes. Fast cars are much better for NoRH than slow ones. Jaguar is a nice choice!

Well... I think it will be an engaging challenge...  ;)
You can read a short description of next race in SRD News page...  :)

CTG

Off-topic: How can I transform DOS-Box videos to a more Windows compatible form? I want to share them with some people don't having this type of codec and DOS-Box.

Chulk

I wanted to know the same. Is it enough to install the codec which comes with DOSBox?
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Yeah ! pArAnO is back ! Racing noRH at SDR competition !
We will finally see if his performances at noRH racing at good old IRC/ISA competitions were really true...

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 03, 2006, 12:22:05 PM
We will finally see if his performances at noRH racing at good old IRC/ISA competitions were really true...

After his 2nd trial at NORH Control, it seems they were really true...  ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on October 04, 2006, 12:32:15 PM
Quote from: Krys TOFF on October 03, 2006, 12:22:05 PM

After his 2nd trial at NORH Control, it seems they were really true...  ;)
Yep, impressive noRH time at Control track ! :o

Overdrijf

The jaguar, ahh, I like the jaguar...
I'm a bit lot of new here, and right now I'm fighting with dosbox (windows doesn't make movies) and with media player (which only plays the sound), but I think I'll give the norh competition a try.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Overdrijf on January 25, 2007, 03:57:12 PM
I'm a bit lot of new here, and right now I'm fighting with dosbox (windows doesn't make movies) and with media player (which only plays the sound), but I think I'll give the norh competition a try.
You should have sound, just setup the game to soundblaster and it should work with DOSBox.
Else, setup sound to PC speaker if you don't use DOSBox.

Overdrijf

Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 25, 2007, 04:36:18 PM
Quote from: Overdrijf on January 25, 2007, 03:57:12 PM
You should have sound, just setup the game to soundblaster and it should work with DOSBox.
Else, setup sound to PC speaker if you don't use DOSBox.
I have sound, but I can't play the video's dosbox makes, I can only hear the sound...

Krys TOFF

Oh, then it should be a codec missing.