News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Summer highlights2006

Started by zaqrack, June 09, 2006, 01:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Let's see eachother's timetables and plans!
As this is my last "student summer", because I go tto start working next year, Ill try to make it as exciting as I can :)

June 12
Depeche Mode Live with 40000 other fans! Also my last exam takes place this day.

June 24
Bike performance tour at the lake Balaton

July 1-11
International biking conference in Batumi, Georgia. I'll represent Hungary with 5 other Hungarians, will hold some presentations and listen to seminars in the evenings and mornings, and lay on the seaside or experience the delicious Georgian food in the afternoons. I have never been this far from my home!
The best of all: the EU pays our hotel and food costs, and 70% of the plane tickets. Can't wait! :)

Jul 21 - 23
Another bike performance tour, this time we are the organizers.

Jul 28-31

A long weekend of bike touring with a tent and my girlfriend

Aug 6 - 21
Stunts meeting preparations, the meeting itself, and hanging around with Bonzai Joe - the best part of the summer for sure!

Aug 31 - Sept 4
A visit in Rome, another cheap plane ticket we quickly bought :)

Sept 10
BEAC Maxi a famous bike endurance tour. 110km, 4400m altitude gain. Never managed to finish, this time I'll do it!

Sept 16 - 17

24 hour mountain bike race, I'll start this year in a duo with a friend. Hard job!

lised

"hanging around with Bonzai Joe"... AND Lise - maybe  :D  :wink:

CTG

I'll work and write scientific article(s) for Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis (or in a lucky case for a better impact factor journal).

WSM? Maybe. :D

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"or experience the delicious Georgian food in the afternoons.

Is there any food in Georgia? I guess it's a very poor country...  :)

Kidding.

First I thought it will be Georgia in the USA.

Mislav

This summer? I'll drink'n'dive.... swimmin in the sea with the delphins...

No, really, it's also my last student summer like Zak's. I have to finish my study, it's landscape architecture.

Beneath learning I'll visit Wienna for a week. I also wanted to go to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert in Berlin, and 2 days after that concert, Croatia is playing vs. Brasil in Olympiastudium in Berlin also. That 2 great happenings would be great to see, but it costs much to much. And the football tickets are impossible to get for months!

So, I'll be in Opatija for a while, swimmin...I hope to have some time to start recording my new stuff on which I worked from time to time last 1 and a half year. It's nothing special, just rock tunes, riffs, beats which I composed in free time. It's a big work to do, over-recording guitar tabs, solo parts, drums on the computer, other instruments, effects...

Now, it's like a big chaos of melody parts recorded on a simple dictaphone, waiting to connect them, re-play on the insrumentants in high quality, mix and I'm really excited to make some funky rock tunes from that chaotic bunch!

Mislav

Vienna of course with "V"! And yes, I have two sport adventures, one of them has to happen this summer!

The first one would be a bike tour from Zagreb all the way to the Adriatic see. It's about 185km and I'm waiting for some friends to join me.

The other adventure is: jumping in the sea in Opatija at my place and swimming all the way to I?i?i beach. That idea just came some days ago to my head! I?i?i is a small fisher town, about 5km/3sea miles southwest from Opatija. I was swimming in a club long time ago, and this adventure seems not to be impossible. It should be around 2 hours of swimming without getting out of water. If I don't take part on ZCT65,66... you'll know what happened to me ;)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

June 10 (and I hope many many times during the summer): Travelling to V?c to my girlfriend

June 14: Environmental water protection exam

June 15: Man and his environment exam

June 25: My friend's diploma giving ceremony

June 26: Environment and nature protection super exam (szigorlat)

June 30 (?): Leaving the lodging, moving home for the real summer

Somewhere in July (?): travelling for a week with my summer to a South European country (Croatia? Italy?)

August 10(?)-15(?): 3rd International Stunts Meeting, Budapest

August 24-27: 8th MetNet meeting, Paloznak

And more to come of course! :)
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

JTK

- 9. - 25.6.: Kiel week
- 29. - 2.7.: Jazz Baltica Festival
- 14. - 16.7.: Marriage of my oldest friend in England (thank you, Ryan Air :) )
- 10. - 14.8.:  3rd International Stunts Meeting, Budapest
- 25. - 17.9.: Holiday with our VW-camper in Spain  8) (See it here, 2nd from the left)
- Inbetween: Lots of barbequeing and drinking beer  :-D

lised

Don't know the exact dates, but:

- Going to a holiday cottage with my friends

- Going to Paris with my parents

- Going to Budapest :D

zaqrack

Quote from: "lised"

Fine choice :)

JTK

Quote from: "zaqrack"

Now it's defintely official? The first female pipsqueak at a Stunts meeting ever?  :-)

lised

Quote from: "JTK"
Quote from: "zaqrack"

Now it's defintely official? The first female pipsqueak at a Stunts meeting ever?  :-)

YES! As you might have noticed, I've been thinking a lot about it, but know I have come to the conclusion, that nothing can keep me from coming! I might not be playing as much stunts as you'll, but I will be there...  :partyman:  :smt058

lised

Seems like my plans are changing all the time :)
I'm leaving Denmark next wednesday and will stay in Vietnam for 5 weeks, BUT I'll be home in the beginning of August, so of course I'll still come to Budapest and play some Stunts with you guys! :D

zaqrack

nice destination!

please bring some special foods for me ;)

and have lots of fun! I'll be closer in Georgia :D

JTK

Kieler Woche is over. What might interest Akoss the most: my friend and I we drank 124 (!) bottles of Tuborg and Holsten, that's 31 litres per person in ten days.  :shock: