News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Best race of 2002!

Started by BonzaiJoe, January 25, 2003, 01:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which race was the best of 2002?

May - ZCT14
2 (22.2%)
June - ZCT15
0 (0%)
August - ZCT16
3 (33.3%)
September - ZCT17
0 (0%)
October - ZCT18
1 (11.1%)
November - ZCT19
0 (0%)
December - ZCT20
2 (22.2%)
June-August - ZCT+1,ZCT+2,ZCT+3
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: January 25, 2003, 01:34:24 PM

BonzaiJoe

Please give a vote everyone! You can decide your voting criteria for yourself. There is a limit on the number of vote options, so I removed the first couple of tracks that not so many of us drove...
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

I don't know why (maybe because of the fast cars) but the most exciting events were on plus tracks. And I achieved the best results there :D And the main thing - I beat Alan Rotoi on all plus tracks :lol:

Argammon

Why does January-march 2002? miss?

Because you didn't like them?
Anyways I vote for January because I won and March because I would have won if I would have switched gears at the correct rpm value.....

BonzaiJoe

I told you that :D It's because you can only have a certain number of Poll options, (I don't know how many, but less than twelve) so I removed the ones that only a few of us drove. And by the way, the point is not really that each person votes for his best result. We want to find out which month had the best RACE. Which was the most exciting...

alanrotoi

The most exciting race for me was my first zct14 for many reasons. Because it was my first try in a competition, it was my first time with the Jaguar (Because my previous copy of stunts bb1.0 there weren't all the files, some jaguar files and helen's track), I learned things EVERY day, from practics and from articles, I started to post in the forum, I didn't know nothing about you and you didn't know nothing about me (skill, personality), but I guess it was a surprice for everybody when I sent my first replay faster than roy's. Of course 24 hs after that appeared Roy and Ben sending a too much faster time :D.

BTW it's different that zct18 or zct19 for me. I felt that I must be in the 1st place or in the podium. In zct14 wasn't the same, I didn't race under "pressure".

Shoegazing Leo

The Last Track, ZCT20 was the best for me... 11th position... Good battle against Andre Geo and Manowar...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

the best race it was
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

ZCT 14, it's obvious... :D It was the greatest month of Unskilled Drivers with Alan Rotoi (Alan, the team miss you much :) )!

Krys TOFF

For me it was ZCT 16.
MANY tricks possible, 6th gear car, incredible winning replay by Alan "The flying man" Rotoi.

Krys TOFF

For me it was ZCT 16.
MANY tricks possible, 6th gear car, incredible winning replay by Alan "The flying man" Rotoi :shock:  :!:

When I see the bad time I did on this one, i can see how much i improved :P

But it also makes me fear all those newbies  : if they can improve the same way I did (and they will, for sure), the fight will be quite tough at the end of the year :twisted:

BonzaiJoe

What a race it could have been if Alain (or Alan) had raced like a man instead of like a chicken.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Krys and me voted on ZCT 16 and there's only one vote in the poll, what's this?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

I did not, and can not, change anything. One of you must not have voted, but only told your vote to the forum.

Krys TOFF

That's right, i did not voted on the poll. :oops:  Now it's done.