News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Best race of 2002!

Started by BonzaiJoe, January 25, 2003, 01:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which race was the best of 2002?

May - ZCT14
2 (22.2%)
June - ZCT15
0 (0%)
August - ZCT16
3 (33.3%)
September - ZCT17
0 (0%)
October - ZCT18
1 (11.1%)
November - ZCT19
0 (0%)
December - ZCT20
2 (22.2%)
June-August - ZCT+1,ZCT+2,ZCT+3
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: January 25, 2003, 01:34:24 PM

CTG

10 years later, ZCT 14 won in another poll...

alanrotoi

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 30, 2003, 08:22:18 AM
What a race it could have been if Alain (or Alan) had raced like a man instead of like a chicken.

LOL this must be in "quote of the day" thread. xD

CTG

Quote from: alanrotoi on June 13, 2013, 01:33:21 AM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on January 30, 2003, 08:22:18 AM
What a race it could have been if Alain (or Alan) had raced like a man instead of like a chicken.

LOL this must be in "quote of the day" thread. xD

I agree. :D

CTG

Quote from: Argammon on January 25, 2003, 05:29:30 PM
Anyways I vote for January because I won

Self-polishing from Mr. Conceited.

Quote from: Argammon on January 25, 2003, 05:29:30 PM
and March because I would have won if I would have switched gears at the correct rpm value.....

And if I had wheels, I would be a tram... Helmut could never lose with dignity. Switching at the proper RPM is almost as evident as the correct cornering path.

BonzaiJoe

I'm still angry about ZCT16. Alain found me in the chat room and asked for help with the tricks because he was only a poor newbie, and then he used my tricks and beat me by 0.15.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on June 13, 2013, 09:36:33 AM
I'm still angry about ZCT16. Alain found me in the chat room and asked for help with the tricks because he was only a poor newbie, and then he used my tricks and beat me by 0.15.

If we remove the "CTG-related" things from the equation, Orion / Mimas Racing was far the most unfair team in Stunts history.

BonzaiJoe

It was a really weird team. Alain who was crazy and hotheaded, Mingva who started out being nice and then turned bitter, Krys TOFF who was always a regular guy with a sense of humour, and quirky fun boy Leo Ramone who couldn't get in a fight with anyone.
But it was also the team with the most personality. Unskilled Stunts and Damage Inc. had too much change of crew, and Cork's Crew, I guess, was always a bit more boring than Orion. Meganium Aces High has been a huge factor on the scoreboards, but not so much in the community.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on June 13, 2013, 12:47:40 PM
But it was also the team with the most personality. Unskilled Stunts and Damage Inc. had too much change of crew, and Cork's Crew, I guess, was always a bit more boring than Orion. Meganium Aces High has been a huge factor on the scoreboards, but not so much in the community.

Natural Born pipsqueaks? Flying Dutchmen?

Btw my statement about Orion / Mimas is true for 2003-2004. In 2002, they seemed to be absolutely normal.

alanrotoi

Argammon was Orionian too :)

CTG