News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

crashday

Started by al il professore, June 14, 2006, 08:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

I don't like it. Graphics are too realistic and that doesnt fit with the unrealistic physics.

al il professore

okay I tested it first session and the verdict is enthusiast at first.

the missile throwing is childish but fun, its like... in mario kart!

the long jump contest is very addictive

the stunts show contest is very interesting

the races are limited for now because i didnt try to create my own track

I like the nitro its like the powergear, but, this time, on demand.

I like to change the colour of my car

I like the names of the AI opponents: emmet brown, isaac N

I like the get the flag race: the cars look like puppies fighting for a ball

i like the bomb races: its like in the movie speed if you go under some speed your car blows up

I like the wrecking car contest. self describing name.

I don't like the music very much, but as i will hear it i will like it, and i wont play with sound

I like the key H for horn

I hope i can play live on multiplayer with one of us.

Id like to play a stunt show contest with stunts 1: some amount of time to do flips and yaws and jumps for points and combos :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

You want to see good stunts ? Forget Crashday and get TMO and/or TMS.

Check this topic for freestyle stunts racing in TrackMania games : http://stunts.mine.nu/forum/viewtopic.php?p=23644#23644

al il professore

the next testing session was unforgettable!

I played in the career mode: first a wrecking contest: guns, missiles and nitro allowed. I won 3000$ and bought armor and new skin for my red police car!

then i lapped race, and i could hear the sounds of the driving: brakes make very realistic sound of used cars, the whistling that brakes sound when they are already worn.

there was also a stunt show contest to play but i could not give it a try

Quote from: "krys"Forget Crashday

well... oh my god, never the skid!

BonzaiJoe

If you want to see good Stunts, watch Alan Rotoi and Renato Biker's replays.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

al il professore

trackmania and crashday are the real sequels to stunts 1.0: but they add gran turismo graphics to it!!!!!!!!!

al il professore

this morning i played crashday career mode and i enjoyed very much the races: you can forget any track! you must race with shortcuts and the background is part of the track: break barriers, shock walls, using the handbrake to put you in the good direction: this is great!

i like the delirious driving physics: nitro speed jumps, impossible stunts, the car (unlike in granturismo 1) can flip in the air, suffer damages and still race at full speed! that is like a cartoon racing game, and it suits my needs of daily car crashes

another day, another car crash, another crash day!!!!!!!!!!!!

the replays are very entertaining to watch: its a mix between gran turismo and stunts 1.0: many angles and wonderful stunts with car damages and overhead flips

al il professore

i think duke bismark would like this game because the graphics designs are of the same level of live for speed, with more interesting stunts behaviour from the cars. and crashday allows the multiplayer game.