News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Vote about replays packed with tracks

Started by zaqrack, January 28, 2003, 12:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which replays to be released with the month's track?

Top 3 from overall scoreboard -> it's a big honour to be there.
2 (16.7%)
Top 3 from pro & amateur too -> not such a big honour, but amateurs can see what they need to win
3 (25%)
Top 3 pro packed with track, top 3 amateur downloadable from site for those who want it -> individual choice :)
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: January 31, 2003, 12:28:49 AM

zaqrack

please, vote quick, you have time until friday...

Mingva

Why you cann't post all replays, and add those rpls to month directory? E.g., /Jan - all January's rpls, etc. In that case you don't need to change .rpl file name :)

It's because if you'll loose your shitty old rpl, you'll know where to dload it again :wink:

zaqrack

I have all the replays sent archived on my computer, but I wont release each of them with the track, because I think its a special thing for your replay to be sent with the track, and a great feeling.
And If I'd post all the replays, only 1-2 pipsqueaks would view them all.

If someone is asking for his lost replays I post him all in private.

alanrotoi

I vote for the name of the replays will be called with the number of the track they are and not with the next number track...

BonzaiJoe

Hear hear! Like they were in the good old days...  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "alanrotoi"I vote for the name of the replays will be called with the number of the track they are and not with the next number track...

Intelligent people just rename these files and don't care about such silly file naming...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

...but much more intelligent people shuts up!!  :twisted:  :P  :lol:

BonzaiJoe

Lazy people don't do any of those things ;)
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.