News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT65 - Battle with Roy

Started by zaqrack, June 29, 2006, 03:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

A retro track in the middle of the summer silence...

Krys TOFF

Why not use again tracks with special rules, like Z+3, Z27 or Z28 for summer months ?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "zaqrack"A retro track in the middle of the summer silence...
Battle with Roy ? Mmmm. I think it will be ZCT15. :D

For all other tracks won by Roy, either the car have been already used this year, or it's tracks from 2001 with replays made with auto gears that could be beaten too easily with manual gears I think.

ZCT15... I almost raced it. It was the active track when I discover ZakStunts in July 2002, but I got no time to play before its deadline so I started to race at Zakstunts only from ZCT16.

zaqrack

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"Why not use again tracks with special rules, like Z+3, Z27 or Z28 for summer months ?

I was considering it, but as those tracks need continous replay checking and I won't be here half july, i dropped the idea. But in August it's possible, it'll be the meeting month anyway :)

zaqrack

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"or it's tracks from 2001 with replays made with auto gears that could be beaten too easily with manual gears I think.

I never said it'll be hard to beat Roy ;)
but you'll see soon enough!

alanrotoi

Does it have any strange rule or is it a normal track?

PS: ah, I forgot my password from alanrotoi user...... zak helpppppp  :'(

BonzaiJoe

No special rules, but only 2 hours left to race :)  Good luck. Can't help you with the password...
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Oops I didn't noticed that... thanks anyway  :-\

CTG

Login: alanrotoi
Password: germanshepard

:D

alanrotoi

I missed it.... "stuntpid" me