News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

NEW FORUM SOFTWARE

Started by zaqrack, July 14, 2006, 09:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrack on July 17, 2006, 05:17:35 PMattachment feature now works fine (just press additional options when posting), as you can see it in this message, but it could happen that the previously attached files were not imported of course.
Sorry, but I don't see anything in this topic. Was there supposed to be an attachement ? ???

And there's no option about attachement on additional options... :-\

edit : on wacky/beauty replay contest, I can see the attachement.

JTK

Thanks.  :) Am I also still moderator of the Kalpens section?
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

BonzaiJoe

I don't think Child Boards are a good idea, because you can't see when there are new posts. There is no reason not to let them be boards on the same terms as the rest.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Oh it sucks. No vomiting icon. :D

Seriously, I liked the old design a bit better. But this new one has many useful options for number addicts like me. I would prefer the mixture of them. :)

zaqrack

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on July 18, 2006, 06:31:37 PM
I don't think Child Boards are a good idea, because you can't see when there are new posts. There is no reason not to let them be boards on the same terms as the rest.

when child boards have new messages it's also marked on the left side, and shown at the right side, not only from the parent boards

CTG

Log counter is crap. I spent almost half an hour at the forum with selecting the songs to my list and it counted 7 minutes.

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on July 20, 2006, 07:04:39 PM
Log counter is crap. I spent almost half an hour at the forum with selecting the songs to my list and it counted 7 minutes.
It works OK for me. Maybe you hadn't logged in yet wheh you were picking your songs
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

No way. I'm always logged, IE remembers my password. :)

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on July 22, 2006, 03:38:09 AM
No way. I'm always logged, IE remembers my password. :)
Then I don't know. Maybe that's the problem. I log in everytime

JTK

Quote from: Krys TOFF on July 18, 2006, 09:00:23 AMAnd there's no option about attachement on additional options... :-\

Neither me... Zak, how can one upload a file?
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

zaqrack

I'll check the permissions  :P

Chulk

Isn't there a way to see the stats without having to look for the link everytime?
Thanks

Chulk

zaqrack

Quote from: Chulk on August 11, 2006, 09:07:09 PM
Isn't there a way to see the stats without having to look for the link everytime?
Thanks

On the main forum page you can find "more stats" click that.

Chulk