News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Kazincbarcika (USC 37)

Started by CTG, July 22, 2006, 10:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Track comes next week, car will be fast again. Guess which one.

!hint It was born in Argentina. :D

CTG

OFFICIAL START OF KAZINCBARCIKA RACE!!!

Track designer: Akoss Poo
Car of the month: Melange XGT-88
Deadline: 22nd August 2006, midnight
Predicted winning time: 1:05

Krys TOFF

Where has gone the track designed by SuperBrian ?

CTG

Okay I won't be polite: that track is quite bad. Too long for slow cars, too easy for fast cars. Not enough track elements and boring line. It's not aninsult, rather a piece of advice: try to make more combinative tracks. Sorry.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on July 28, 2006, 11:10:38 AM
Okay I won't be polite: that track is quite bad. Too long for slow cars, too easy for fast cars. Not enough track elements and boring line. It's not aninsult, rather a piece of advice: try to make more combinative tracks. Sorry.
And did you told it to SB before ?

CTG

No, I just tested it with all possible cars.

CTG

Renato Biker disappeared?

CTG

Results and new track: in the afternoon.

CTG

Congratulations to Dottore, Krys Toff and Diesel Joe! Nice replays!

Shame on BJ (Bonzai, Bonzai, Bonzai Joe hates Melange) and Renato Biker! ;D

Krys TOFF

Yeah ! Second podium in a row. I need some more podiums to compensate my lousy result on 1st track.

DieselJoe

Seems like you had a nice racing evening, Krys! ;) Grats to your third place!

@CTG: Thanks, I'm really a little bit proud of it! :) I wanted to show it to two friends of mine yesterday, but it didn't work on his machine...  >:( When I loaded the replay Stunts said something like "wrong disk", but I strangely can't remember exactly... ;D
Does anybody know about that problem? The default replay worked...  :(
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Maybe he had a different version of Stunts : 1.1 replays can't be seen with 1.0 version.
Also, sometimes the game requires the .trk file in order to read the replay. It happens sometimes, dunno why.

DieselJoe

It was version 1.1, freshly downloaded from Zak's site. I also added the .trk file. And last night I tried it at another friend's computer, and the same error appeared. I guess it didn't say "wrong disk" but something including "check disk".
Tool

Krys TOFF

I was stupid : car used was Melange, the cheated car made by Alan Rotoi.
You need to download the specific car files to watch the replay. See ZakStunts download section, or IMSA Cup's download section (http://imsacup.free.fr/Stunts-Downloads.htm).

DieselJoe

Argh, of course! Never mind, I was more stupid! :D
Tool