News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Last minute informations and questions

Started by zaqrack, August 07, 2006, 03:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Lise: please read your private messages in this forum (and don't show it to others).

Usrin

K???LM??????N!!! A FASZOD ?LL M???N???!!!!!!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on August 13, 2006, 11:17:52 PM
K???LM??????N!!! A FASZOD ?LL M???N???!!!!!!

That's what I talked about, Lise.

Usrin

Sorry, that wasn't more stupid than simply saying "I won't be there" in the last minute to those who prepared a lot for a meeting - also for your pleasure. (Just imagine that other pipsqueaks also behave like you: organizing a Stunts meeting would be impossible in that case.) That wasn't more stupid than destroying a competition with ghosts (at least Alain was never proud of it when getting drunken). Etc...

CTG

It's not a pleasure for me if I get fluent insults from Akoss Poo and you.

BonzaiJoe

That's right, bad Akoss and Usrin, don't say naughty things to poor CTG who would never hurt anyone...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

In live I won't hurt anyone. Especially not at the WSM.

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on August 16, 2006, 03:43:11 PM
In live I won't hurt anyone. Especially not at the WSM.

IN LIVE, you wouldn't, because you're too shy for look in the eyes of anybody you've problems with, or you would like to insult. Insulting on the Net, or telling things behind the back of somebody is much easier, but it's strange to see that you find it more fair.

CTG

Yes I insulted you many-many times on the net, right? Ridiculous...

Usrin

Where did I mention myself?
Oh, I know that CTG never insulted anybody on the Net, and never told anything wrong about anybody behind his back. LOL. ;D

CTG

Yes I used to insult a lot but usually I don't hide it. That's why I'm a participant of all flamewars here - because I like to tell what I feel/think.

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on August 21, 2006, 12:06:02 AM
I like to tell what I feel/think.

So, why didn't you told us your problems directly at the Stunts Meeting? Why did you only post a "secret" message to Lise, and why did you disappear without a word?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on August 21, 2006, 10:41:27 AM
Quote from: CTG on August 21, 2006, 12:06:02 AM
I like to tell what I feel/think.

So, why didn't you told us your problems directly at the Stunts Meeting? Why did you only post a "secret" message to Lise, and why did you disappear without a word?

Do you want to know?

If I say it to you or Akoss then it won't change.
If I say it to Bonzai Joe, JTK or Zak then they will simply say don't be a coward and come back.
I told it to Lise because she's the one understanding my problems.

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de