News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM Online

Started by CTG, August 08, 2006, 02:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Let's fix some online hours (#stunts, MSN) when the participants and the other pipsqueaks can have a nice talk - like we did in 2004.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Well, we didn't do it in 2005. I don't think it's a particularly good idea, I would like to race live, drink, eat, fart, b?ff, have parties etc. instead of chatting in front of the monitor.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

80% that I won't go back today. I'm depressed. Maybe I'll be at MSN in the late hours but possibly I'll just go to bed and suffer. Doctors are stupid.

BonzaiJoe

What happened? Please come back here with us...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

I will. Tomorrow afternoon. The problem is that they can't find the problem. Next morning: CT, early afternoon: results, back to the doctor.

CTG

Closed from the world, check this. A main aqueduct is broken next to my hostel. There's a flood now and the water is very dirty because it washes out the sewage system with waste water - and the famous Budapest thing: dog crap. Check the situation here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwaEeTbQCGM

NELLY, NELLY, SZOPD LE AZ ?N P?CS?M!!! (with the traditional melody)

629.09 km

Do you know what Akoss Poo Cocktail is? No, you don't? Then I must tell you. I invented this kind of speciality of drink yesterday, when I was drunken in our garden.

AKOSS POO COCKTAIL

Ingredients:
1-1,5 cl of Absinthe
1-1,5 cl of P?linka
1-1,5 cl of Becherovka
1-1,5 cl of Theodora Kereki mineral water
traces of Egri Bikav?r at the bottom of the glass

I drank 1 Akoss Poo Cocktail yesterday, and it made me very drunken. Well, I have to be honest, not only Akoss Poo Cocktail made me drunken. A bit before sleeping, I wanted to close this great party with drinking an other Akoss Poo Cocktail. I poured the ingredients in my glass (unfortunately, I didn't have the Egri Bikav?r at the bottom that time), but when I smelt it, I felt that I would vomit immediately, so I decided not to drink the Akoss Poo Cocktail. I was so sad to do this way.

It was raining during the night, and in the morning, I had to assess that maybe because of this, the glass felt over, and the Akoss Poo Cocktail was spilled on the table.

Later, I cleaned the table with a piece of cloth, so that's how this sad story ended. The Absinthe, the P?linka and the Becherovka was taken back to Budapest by the others, so there's no more Akoss Poo Cocktails left...

629.09 km