News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ctr2006d

Started by JTK, August 18, 2006, 06:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Mislav

Herewith I want to thank Krys TOFFs wife for the bronze medal I achieved!

:D

Mark L. Rivers

Congratulations BJ!  :)
I had tried to improve my time in last days but, at the end of the bridge (20" of race), I had succeeded to improve about 0"10... After the bridge there was only the long (and difficult...) Powergear where I had done my best, and so I've thought that there I can't absolutely improve to catch first time...  ::)
Anyway, another 2nd place makes me really very satisfied!  ;)
Congratulations also to Mislav and Krys TOFF for their very fast times!  :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. RiversCongratulations also to Mislav and Krys TOFF for their very fast times!  :)
Thanks, but a fast time made after the deadline... ::)
Only 1 solution : I must win the last track now. ;D

Quote from: MislavI want to thank Krys TOFFs wife for the bronze medal I achieved!
You won't be so lucky everytime. ;)

Mislav

Hahaha Krys, I'll have that on my mind!   ;)

ctr2006e predictions:

1. Mark L.Rivers (he's getting better and better...)
2. Bonzai Joe (not motivated 100%, he already won the 2006 competition)
3. Krys TOFF (actually, he'll have a winning replay, but unfortunately...his wife...the deadline... :)
4. Zak McKracken (keeping the bronze award with 3 more points at the end than Mark.
5. Gutix (under-avarage race "just for fun" from him)
6. CTG (is busy with USC and ZSC)
7. AbuRaf (he could be much better, but problems with PG...)
8. JTK (he's best result in 2006....oldie goldie :)
I'm somewhere between, don't know where.

Mislav

my message to Mark after the ctr2006c track (July 2006):

"Thanks Mark, congratulations to your silver medal, great result! Next time the miliseconds advantage will be on your side, that's how it goes..."

...and I was damn right, 37:95 vs. 38:15 for Mark :) So congratulations to your second silver Mark, the third one has to be gold!

BJ, congratulations again, your second "vintage racing victory"! :)

People, predict the "e-track" results!

Mark L. Rivers

Thanks Mislav for your congratulations and your consideration about me and my progresses...  :)
Well, I know very well that my real ranking is not on the podium and my last results at Kalpen depend at least a bit from a not very high intentness from all top drivers...  ::)
Anyway... I'm acclimating to get on Kalpen's podium (particularly the 2nd...) and sure in next race I'll try to climb one more step...   all top drivers permitting, sure....  ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mislav3. Krys TOFF (actually, he'll have a winning replay, but unfortunately...his wife...the deadline... :)
LOooooooooooooooooooooooooooOL ! :D

BonzaiJoe

Thanks to all gratulants, I am of course glad to win even though I never managed to make the ending perfect (to skip the banked corner). It is very doubtful whether I will race on CTK2006E. I do feel like racing a bit, but my right-arrow key is still broken and I really have no clue how to fix it. So if I don't, I wish everyone else a lot of fun...
But we can't be quite sure.

Mislav

Hahaha, what a problem BJ! I really don't know if it's possible but try to reprogram your keyboard in Windows (use american part of the keyboard (the right number-arrows part). Maybe it works with Stunts...

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 25, 2006, 04:20:12 PM
My right-arrow key is still broken and I really have no clue how to fix it.
Try to remove the top of our keyboard, maybe you can change the "plastic" or whatever it's called which is in the right key with another one you have in a key you hardly ever use like F1, F2... I did that once and it worked for a few months, then I bought a new keyboard.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 25, 2006, 04:20:12 PM
Thanks to all gratulants, I am of course glad to win even though I never managed to make the ending perfect (to skip the banked corner). It is very doubtful whether I will race on CTK2006E. I do feel like racing a bit, but my right-arrow key is still broken and I really have no clue how to fix it. So if I don't, I wish everyone else a lot of fun...
Is it the keyboard of your laptop or your standard computer which is out of order ?
For laptop computers, there is now possibility to connect a flexible keyboard like this one : http://www.gen-x-pc.com/key_nspire_Flex.htm
For standard computer, a basic keyboard can be bought easily for less than 10 euros.

zaqrack

you can attach any USB keyboard to a laptop as far as I know...

JTK

Or use a joystick!  ;D
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

BonzaiJoe

I don't have a joystick. I tried to race with the mouse, but it was impossible... Thanks Chulk for the suggestion, but it doesn't seem to be the plastic thing that's the problem. It's deeper inside. Today, the key started to be perpetually pressed down while I was doing something important, so I had to completely destroy it.
I could get a USB keyboard, but I wouldn't buy one just for playing Stunts, no offence. Even if I did, it would still be an annoying way to race. I think I will have to get the keys fixed somehow, maybe the place where I bought the computer can tell me how.
The more realistic option is to race on someone else's computer  :)
But we can't be quite sure.