Author Topic: Default  (Read 19579 times)

Akoss Poo

• Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
  • BÖFF!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Default
« Reply #120 on: January 15, 2015, 09:48:08 AM »
Well, my point of view is that in 1996-97, when I didn't know any of you, I was having the fiercest battles in Stunts racing with my old opponent and classmate, Rözse Söndör. We used all the tricks we knew and invented. I'm sure that if we had known this 'longcut' trick on Default, we would have used it. ('LOME kerítéstaktika' was known by this time, though didn't have this name.) CTG's and Duplode's 'unwritten' rules (now written rule-like suggestments) are nothing for me on this classic track, related to our old racing attitude with Rözse Söndör. That's (one, but most impoartant reason) why I consider these laps as real Default no RH record laps.

(If you are too wide with this trick, the program automatically punishes you with penalty, like it sometimes happens.)
A jó nök is büdöset szarnak!

BonzaiJoe

• Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
    • View Profile
    • Purple
« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2015, 11:59:50 PM »
I just did this lap on Default (to my own surprise!). Until the end of the bridge, this is the perfect noRH lap for me, hitting 43.00 at the beginning of the transparent middle of the bridge.
Then, owing to a mistimed slowdown before the next corner and a somewhat imperfect final corner, I missed my personal record by 0.20, clocking in at 1.01.35. Still, this is the second best lap I've ever done on Default old style, following the road and noRH.
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

• Considering trying out spam
  • Through the astral door - to soar
    • View Profile
    • The Southern Cross Stunts Trophy
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2015, 04:14:13 AM »
Great! It is nice to have such a strong lap on the books.

alanrotoi

• Having only spam addict friends
  • Suck my Indy!
    • View Profile
    • Maite Zaitut, La Vengadora Oscura
« Reply #123 on: November 11, 2015, 06:58:00 PM »
Nice way of celebrating the 25th anniversary :)