News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Started by CTG, October 21, 2002, 09:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Hey guys, can you tell me how to put Indy into 6th gear on Default?!?

Mingva

NO :twisted:

P.S. Visit old forum, category "Stunts". :arrow:

CTG

What's your record on Default without cheats?

pArAnO

manual, corkscrew, and you can get de 6th speed (I never tried it on default)

BonzaiJoe

I have 1.02.70 Default Man/NORH/no shortcuts.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Nice time! I have only 1:05.15 (no cheats, auto trm., with replay handling), and 1:06.00 without RH...    :)

alanrotoi

I just did a 38.60 with INDY/rabid RH/Yellow. And a 58.xx with the Porsche 962.

Cheers!

Bonzai Joe

Why don't we make different competitions? One for humans, and one for people from the planet "Stuntsia" (Alan, Roy, CAP, Nailwood)

alanrotoi

Don't forget Inavoeg, Fdzierva and yourself ;)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I think I can beat Inavoeg! I raced against him in 2000 once in the Swedish Championship, I had mentioned this before. He beat me - I was 3rd Usrin was 4th check out on Meganium home page - but because he used BB 1.1 I used BB 1.0. After race Usrin drove a time which was only 0.25 sec slower than Inavoeg's winner. And only with MS 1.1! And I was clearly a better pilot than Usrin in 2000! Let's call him back if you don't believe!
So Inavoeg can be missed in Stuntsia. The others... no question, they are great drivers. :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Fdzierva was not as good as any of the four drivers I mentioned, I am not as good as Fdzierva, and Inavoeg was not as good as me. He won a lot in 1999, but the competition wasn't nearly half as strong back then as it is in 2002 and was in Kalpen 2001.

al il professore

rem...

little rem...

just to tell everybody that...

He cant judge.

this one thinks he is better than his ass.

Compare some real stunts driver, that won several times in a row (Roy, Rotoi can give lessons, the mythologic ones watches us from the stunts valhalla) and the immature mutant hero slug.

How can he tell who is the best. Words dont tell who is the best. You can only calculate who is the best. The best is nailwood. The second is Rotoi. Bonzai joe isnt as good as that. If I would like to hear somebody speak of the others talents, (and i think its not necessary, only proofs can prove the truth) I would like it was the best. Oops i rotoied again. And not some ass speaking donkey. haaan hiii haaan hiihaaaan. Soon, parano and bonzai joe will make the law in stunts if we dont care.

truth is elsewhere.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

pArAnO

I see why you have something against me.. but why bonzai? (curiosity again!)

alanrotoi

I just did a 0.23.20 with the Skoda :), a yellow skoda ;)

BonzaiJoe

23.05 in a RED Skoda :D