News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Frenchy players?

Started by Didine, January 30, 2003, 11:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

alanrotoi

jajajaja, of course you are!  :lol:

Krys TOFF

Habla espanol tambien Alan :lol: Only a few, but enough to understand you. :P

About the french speaking, let me explain :

One of my colleagues learnt that i was participating on a competition on the web.
I defied him to find out which comp, and what could be my avatar name.
I just told him the name of the game : Stunts.
He was on holidays this week and so he started to search.
When he found, he wanted to make a joke making me think it was a girl leaving near from me. But i recognized him. 8)
But i have to admit that he is a good "Web researcher". :wink:

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "PedroAntonio"Para Leo Ramone: Eu tam?n entend?n o que dixeche (<-Gallego)

It's not Gallego...  :lol: It's a young brother of Gallego called Portuguese... Thank you to put something in Gallego... I like the non-castellan languages of Spain... :D  :lol:  Where are you from? La Coru?a? Santiago de Compostela? Or just a Gallego Speaker

Gallego and Portuguese are siamese brothers separated near of 13th Century...

PedroAntonio

Hi Leo!!

I'm from a small town in Orense, the only one galician province without coast, and very near to Portugal. I knew you didn't write in Gallego, but Portuguese, I just said I wrote in gallego, just to say all the other forum boys what strange language I was using  :P
About other non-castellan languages, I can hardly understand Catalan and Bable, but I don't understand a single Basque word... :oops:

Shoegazing Leo

Bable? What's region speak this language?
The only thing that I know in basque is Negu Gorriak = Red Hell...
To speak in p.m. with me, use gallego... it's better to understand...
i.e. : entendi = entend?n = understand... What's more similary?

PedroAntonio

Bable is not an official language, but it's spoken in Asturias (north, between Galicia and Cantabria). I spent a year there and that's how I heard it for the first time, but in school they teach you bable does exist.

al il professore

bonjour... je suis alain, et j'emmerde ceux qui refusent qu'on parle la langue de son pays o? qu'on veut... tout le monde qui comprend pas le fran?ais est pas intelligent, ?a se voit ? leur gueule, toute fa?on...

MMMH didine?? comment j'ai pu passer ? c?t? d'une fille pilote? sans la voir?

Krys... j'esp?re que c'est pas une blague? tu es vraiment sorti avec elle? mon salop!!!

Hey! CIA language dumbs and dumbers... let me say one thing: i hate u.

Pedro! ola! te llamas pedro antonio de verdad? soy de Hendaya, frontera con espana, al lado de irun... espero que podemos hablar juntos en el chatroom muy pronto ;)

mmmh... i know some words of basque too... egunon stunts lagunak! etorri, gora ikurrina... and herri batasuna.

Let's free all the borders of this world. Break the barriers in your little and weak minds... that will be the first step.

NO WAR... PLEASE
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Didine was a fake, sorry for those who became mad thinking that I was the only one living close enough from her to make love with her.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

BonzaiJoe

So close, and yet so far... you're the only one who's married, the rest of us can feel free to make love to her :D  And can't we just pretend that she is a real female driver? Who cares if her name is Pascal? I think it's the second girl pipsqueak in Zakstunts history :D
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

I'm looking for the third, but nobody wants :(

al il professore

yep, didine is a shemale... i dont like it. BJ does.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

And Didine is not racing, just speaking in the forum...
So she's not a "pipsqueak" really.

al il professore

krys i got a prob... is sandrine a real person? because her name is lafinte... like the fake... ah ah ah...

enlight my troubled mind

al il professore