News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Pozsony (USC 39)

Started by CTG, September 14, 2006, 05:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Track is ready for the next race: it will be a Chevrolet Corvette challenge.

CTG

Track name: Pozsony (Bratislava)
Designer: CTG
Car: Chevrolet Corvette
Difficulty: 2/5
Predicted winning time: 1:01.00
Deadline: 21st October 2006, midnight

Krys TOFF

Short track, nice car. :)

CTG

Yep I thought it's time to make a short and easy one. :)

CTG

Nice battle under 1:10. But I really miss Bonzai Joe and Gutix.

CTG

Dottore kicked ass  :o

Who can stop him with a nice 57-58-59 seconds long replay?

CTG

Krys TOFF

Back to auto-transmission CTG ?
OK, I'll join. ;)

CTG

Yep, I use auto trm this time. And I'll use manual but IRC rules on the next track with Countach. :)

CTG

Still far from perfect replay at YouTube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=4CCE6ncAurY

Check, enjoy and fight with it! :)

CTG

I'll be back only on Monday so you have to wait 2 days for the update after the deadline. I publish the new track on the site - after the deadline you can send your replays for it.

CTG

Shocking last replay by Dottore, Silver Spirit double impact, MOR to Werda - this race was really successful for Hungarians. Shame n Damage IRC... erm. Inc. ;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGShame n Damage IRC... erm. Inc. ;D
LOL, Damage IRC !!!
Anyway, I like the Corvette for its powergear but I didn't like the track after racing it, so I made a simple IRC no-RH replay.
That's my Stunts spirit : if I like the track and the car, I race hard. If I don't like car or track or both, then I race only once at it. But I race all the tracks because that's the only way to know if I like the track or not.

CTG

But traditionally you used to finish on the podium of USC seasons. Now you are only 4th-5th not counting the manager.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on October 25, 2006, 03:39:27 PM
But traditionally you used to finish on the podium of USC seasons. Now you are only 4th-5th not counting the manager.
I did a bad start at the first 2 tracks, and also at Poszony. This explain my current rank.