News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Body piercing

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, September 18, 2006, 12:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your opinion about body piercings?

I have one in my body.
2 (14.3%)
I like them (or at least most of them).
5 (35.7%)
I don't have a strong opinion.
1 (7.1%)
I don't like them in general.
4 (28.6%)
I hate piercings - I stand against them, they're disgusting.
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: October 16, 2006, 12:37:27 AM

CTG

Hahaha, you are really a HORNEY Frenchman. ;D Lots of jungle pussies.   >:(

Body painting is interesting but it's just art, not an everyday thing.

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on September 18, 2006, 07:43:51 PM

Metal fetish? ;D

i have so many fetishes but this is not one of them :D

lised

By the way...who is the other one who has a body piercing? And most important: where on the body is it?

CTG

JTK

Should be Zak having a hole Lamborghini pierced through his body...? :D
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 18, 2006, 02:21:24 AM
Of course they are accepted, why should they not be?
Is it also unnatural for girls to wear clothes?
When did civilization stop for you? The amish want to stay in the 18th century, where do you want to stay?
Fair enough if you don't like piercings, but standing against them? I don't get that... You might as well stand against ice cream or something...

Wow, I can't believe! This topic became so popular! :)

Well, reaction on Bonzai Joe's words: well, I've just read an article on that in Hungary, it is not accepted by the society, so it's better not to wear body piercings visible on you when you're having an interview for a job (for example).
I also find them disgusting and I can't accept them, if you pierce your body with a piece of metal... I don't know what's the use of it... I still consider piercings to be a crazy, insane, extreme, deviant thing.
Stand against icecream? Well, I remember when I was a young child, people were eating icecream and I ate icecream, too; but I can't remember to anybody wearing a disgusting piece of metal sticked in his or her body.
Now wearing piercing is fashion, the effect of the shitty Americanism. Intelligent people can decide what new things coming from the West they should accept and live with, and what they should contemn and ignore. So intelligent people eat icecream, but vomit on piercings and things like this.
To JTK: ear piercings are not body piercings, they are accepted, I also accept them.
To Lise: maybe my ex girlfriend also visited the forum and found this poll... :S
Btw I have to tell you that in very special cases (on girls, who always smile, has a beautiful dark eye, a beautiful face, and has a long and dark hair especially) little piercing in the girl's nose can be cute. In very special cases.  ;)
Can I have the exact results of the poll somewhere? Who voted on what?
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Usrin

My vote was that "I don't like them in general". Why? Because I think piercings are really unnatural. They can't be considered like clothes, rather like plastic surgery, because they mean a serious artificial change on the body. While clothes never become a part of your body, they can only set off some NATURAL features of it. However, if I found a girl nice and sympathic, I would never change my opinion on her just because of her piercing. (Well, it would be a totally different story if she concealed having a piercing just because she knew that I don't like them...)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

I voted for the second option, just to skid up Akoss' mind. :D

JTK

I voted for the third one...
By the way, Akoss - ear piercing is body piercing! Why should nose piercing be and ear piercing not? It's just that you got used to see pierced ears, which was not acceptable for males in the 70s, for example. Now you may have earrings (I have 5 and noone cares).

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Akoss Poo on September 19, 2006, 06:21:25 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 18, 2006, 02:21:24 AM
Of course they are accepted, why should they not be?
Is it also unnatural for girls to wear clothes?
When did civilization stop for you? The amish want to stay in the 18th century, where do you want to stay?
Fair enough if you don't like piercings, but standing against them? I don't get that... You might as well stand against ice cream or something...

Wow, I can't believe! This topic became so popular! :)

Well, reaction on Bonzai Joe's words: well, I've just read an article on that in Hungary, it is not accepted by the society, so it's better not to wear body piercings visible on you when you're having an interview for a job (for example).
I also find them disgusting and I can't accept them, if you pierce your body with a piece of metal... I don't know what's the use of it... I still consider piercings to be a crazy, insane, extreme, deviant thing.
Stand against icecream? Well, I remember when I was a young child, people were eating icecream and I ate icecream, too; but I can't remember to anybody wearing a disgusting piece of metal sticked in his or her body.
Now wearing piercing is fashion, the effect of the shitty Americanism. Intelligent people can decide what new things coming from the West they should accept and live with, and what they should contemn and ignore. So intelligent people eat icecream, but vomit on piercings and things like this.
To JTK: ear piercings are not body piercings, they are accepted, I also accept them.
To Lise: maybe my ex girlfriend also visited the forum and found this poll... :S
Btw I have to tell you that in very special cases (on girls, who always smile, has a beautiful dark eye, a beautiful face, and has a long and dark hair especially) little piercing in the girl's nose can be cute. In very special cases.  ;)
Can I have the exact results of the poll somewhere? Who voted on what?

Well Akoss, way to write a lot of nonsense  ;)

Your argument that intelligent people hate piercings, and therefore piercings suck? Well, I disagree...
Americanism?? But everything is from USA, and piercings really aren't. It's been done in tribal Africa and Asia for centuries.
Your opinion is that you don't like piercing, but why can't you just have that opinion and accept that others don't have it? I don't understand how you can say it's because it's deviant. It may be, but what's so bad about that? Some people will also say that it's deviant to have long hair, wear boots and listen to heavy-metal, but you will probably think that's a good thing. Many people will consider it deviant to have written 2000 posts on an online forum dedicated to a 16-years old racing game, but so what? There is nothing wrong with being deviant, and of course there is nothing wrong with putting metal on your body. I don't see what the big difference is between metal and cloth anyway. And as JTK says, what's the big difference between putting metal in your ear and in your navel?

You are simply being a conservative, hating that which is new and strange.
You like ice cream and don't like piercings, I like both, someone else will hate ice cream and like piercings, but nobody will try to force other people not to eat it.
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 19, 2006, 11:27:40 PM
[someone else will hate ice cream and like piercings, but nobody will try to force other people not to eat it.
Nope! That thesis is almost impossible unless there will be sold pierced ice cream.

Krys TOFF

That's funny.

On Water-polo topic, Akoss, you write that after DJ and I told that water-polo is careless :
Quote from: Akoss PooThere are some countries in which it is very popular, like Hungary, Italy, Spain, Serbia, Croatia, Russia etc., and its popularity is increasing even in the USA.
Well, I understand then that you are proud that such a "glorious" country like USA loves water-polo. Right ?

But in this Body piercing topic, you write that :
Quote from: Akoss PooNow wearing piercing is fashion, the effect of the shitty Americanism.
This means that you think that whatever Americans like or do is bullshit too, like body piercing. Correct ?

So, logically, if USA is bullshit and if USA like water-polo, then water-polo is bullshit too. No ? ;D :P

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Too tired to answer now, I'll return in the evening or maybe tomorrow to kick some asses, to reply to

Bonzai Joe
Krys B?FF
and JTK
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Hey T?ff you are totally wrong. Piercing: USA ---> Hungary, water polo: Hungary ---> USA.