News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Body piercing

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, September 18, 2006, 12:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your opinion about body piercings?

I have one in my body.
2 (14.3%)
I like them (or at least most of them).
5 (35.7%)
I don't have a strong opinion.
1 (7.1%)
I don't like them in general.
4 (28.6%)
I hate piercings - I stand against them, they're disgusting.
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: October 16, 2006, 12:37:27 AM

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on September 21, 2006, 12:07:27 AM
Hey T?ff you are totally wrong. Piercing: USA ---> Hungary, water polo: Hungary ---> USA.
Sure, but it was too funny to make Akoss crazy with my previous post. He is so "hot blooded" these days, it reminds me of Alain. :D

Chulk

I voted the 4th option and it's because I find most of them very ugly, except for ear piercings (unless you have a lot of them) or those nose piercings described by CTG. But noone can asure it's good or bad, it depends on everybody's likes/dislikes
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: JTK on September 19, 2006, 09:58:49 PM
I voted for the third one...
By the way, Akoss - ear piercing is body piercing! Why should nose piercing be and ear piercing not? It's just that you got used to see pierced ears, which was not acceptable for males in the 70s, for example. Now you may have earrings (I have 5 and noone cares).

Literally, it is body piercing of course, but practically, it isn't. Body piercing is a kind of new fashion - and Bonzai Joe is not right when he referred to the tribal-worn piercings, because the new fashion is not in connection with them, we don't wear our piercings because it was worn in Africa and Asia some hundred years ago, it's not the renaissance of the old piercings. It is a new deep shit coming from the West, it is mazochism to pierce your navel or anything. Back to 'ear piercings', it's not a shitty fashion, it is a habit now. It's a habit to pierce young girls' ear when they are a baby in order to ensure a place for an earring. It is so common that it shouldn't be considered as a fashion, or a deviant thing. That's why it's not called pierincing, it's an earring. Even the most conservative girls wear earring(s). For boys, it is a different story, there are some girls who hates that, like there are boys who hate navel piercings for example. So it's a girlish thing to wear earrings, a fashionable thing to wear earrings for a boy or to wear piercings for anybody.
BJ, you were trying to prove that it's now accepted and not deviant (or deviant in a lighter meaning, 'not totally usual'). I could also write to you on your lines that they were way to write a lot of nonsense, but I can understand you to a small extent. But this way you may also defend all other things which are considered deviant or not normal... you may also understand the principles of mazochists, the drug addicts, or even the biggest killers of human history.
CTG gave the answer to Krys Toff, I wanted to write almost the same.
To Chulk: I described those nose piercings. ;)
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

What I don't understand is: why does something have to be "usual" before you can accept it? You like earrings now, but you would have hated them if you had been there when they appeared. Sorry I don't think it makes any sense to judge by how usual it is.

About your last examples: mazochists, yes. I accept that as well as people who like piercings. I don't understand it, but if someone likes to be a mazochist, I shall not ruin his joy.
Drug addicts: partly. In the first instance, it is one's own decision if one wants to be a drug addict. Again, I don't think it's a good idea, but if someone else does, that would be fine by me. But the only problem here is that drug addicts destroy themselves, and thereby cause harm to those who care for them. That is why I do not approve of that.
Killers? No, that has absolutely no connection to piercings. Killers hurt other people, piercers just do what they want to do with their own bodies, as is their human right.
But we can't be quite sure.

Don't take the examples too seriously, I just wrote some shitty examples the first ones which came into my mind.

When a new thing appears, comes from the shitty West, we should decide if we need that new thing or not. To pierce pieces of metal into parts of the body... well, it is a shit idea. Earring is exceptional. Maybe it weren't accidental that the ear was chosen firstly: it's relatively undangerous, the ear is not too thick to be pierced, and really looks good (almost the same with nose, that's why it's second). The other parts are more dangerous: navel is a very sensitive part of your body, to have a piercing in your chin, it damages your nerves seriously. Really mazochism to wear one in your tongue or pussy. Really inconvenient to have one in your lips. I could continue the reasons, the examples why is it a shitty fashionable mazochist thing which must be banned from your life.

And we have to train our eyes. If you are watching the same shit for 20 years, you will get used to it. Maybe that's why I like earrings, and I don't like piercings.

BJ do you accept anything new appearance fashion? It seems. Most of the people are like this... I imagine the future... New fashionable things are spread... Wearing a steel cross in ass, pyramid-shaped haircut, intentionally cut wound in your breast and it's made visible for everyone... dicks are poked in a small, specially shaped glass and worn as bonsai dick, thumbs are being cut... and Bonzai Joe will like everything... and all the young people do... and I will be considered a conservative lame guy who can't accept anything.
We should find the border, the limit... we should let in earrings, nail polish, make up etc., but we shouldn't accept piercings, tattoos, high heeled shoes etc.

917.47 km

CTG

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... ;D

JTK

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 23, 2006, 08:11:24 PM
In the first instance, it is one's own decision if one wants to be a drug addict.
Sorry, BJ, that is per definitionem wrong! Addiction is a disease, it's in the very most cases not a decision!

Quote from: Akoss Poo on September 25, 2006, 12:06:04 AM
BJ do you accept anything new appearance fashion? It seems. Most of the people are like this... I imagine the future... New fashionable things are spread... Wearing a steel cross in ass, pyramid-shaped haircut, intentionally cut wound in your breast and it's made visible for everyone... dicks are poked in a small, specially shaped glass and worn as bonsai dick, thumbs are being cut... and Bonzai Joe will like everything... and all the young people do... and I will be considered a conservative lame guy who can't accept anything.
We should find the border, the limit... we should let in earrings, nail polish, make up etc., but we shouldn't accept piercings, tattoos, high heeled shoes etc.
  • Steel cross in ass: That's x-treme piercing, I'm sure someone has already.
  • pyramid-shaped haircut: No way, the 80s are over (until the next "retro" wave
  • cut wounds in breasts: Already exist almost -> branding
  • bonsai dicks: My wife works as a urological nurse - the things she sees there are beyond your idea :o
  • thumbs being cut: well, no not this one...
I think one attitude is right: If you do not hurt anyone or really bother someone, if it hurts you ( and you like it) and as long as you do not kill yourself - be happy with it. I won't do it but that doesn't mean it's an overall law not to do it.
An example. You might have heard of him, he is quite famous. :

I think he is crazy, I do not really like it. But it doesn't hurt me or anyone, so - come on - let go, Goddamn!
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

BonzaiJoe

That's what I don't understand either... Why, if there is something you don't like, must nobody else do it?
I agree with JTK and myself about that. Then you can apply this philosophy to the future you imagined in your post, and find out what my stance would be on those things. Why do you have to bother what other people do, if it doesn't hurt you? It may be dangerous to pierce your navel, but did you know it's unhealthy to drink alcohol? Let's ban it and impose punishment for being drunk.

Do like Zak. If you don't like to drink, don't drink. If you don't like piercings, don't get a piercings. If you are against abortions, don't have one. Stop trying to decide what other people are allowed to do with themselves.

And to JTK: of course you are right about drug addicts, and maybe this makes it a bad example. But (and I apologise for the BJ-style argumentation here): if one has not chosen to become a drug addict, the idea of accepting or not accepting it becomes kind of irrelevant. We can only talk about acceptance if someone has made a choice to be accepted, as is the case with piercings. I guess if someone got a piercing by accident ( ::)), even Akoss would not be mad at that person.

JTK

There's no real choice to become an addict.
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

BonzaiJoe

Did you ask Pete Doherty about that? :)

Be preparred for the next similar kind of poll created by me! :D:P It's coming soon! :)

917.47 km

CTG

ABOUT HIGH HEELED SHOES (=PICSACIP?)? ;D

Usrin

I think using drugs can't be a part of freedom, as long as serious drug addicts can't work, and "normal" people should pay the costs of their therapy or simply the costs of their life... So they damage not only themselves, but the whole mankind. (Don't say that it's not a choice, but a disease when somebody starts to use drugs!) Nowadays, smoking is another category, as tobacco prices include a huge amount of tax, so smokers pay the extra costs they make for the society (with their health care, etc.)...

So, I agree with Akoss Poo that we should find a "border" somewhere, I think this border should be placed where somebody starts to cause extra expenses or any other damage to the society. Well, maybe piercings should be accepted by this way (although I'm not sure that they don't damage health within a longer time). But I think everybody have the right for not liking them, and it's OK that having piercings is a disadvantage on a job interview. Why? Because piercings are used for showing some kind of "confrontation" against the society, to show that "I live my life in another way that those stupid old people did" (although many other more useful and less stupid ways exist for that). So it's natural that they believe that such a person would also try some stupid ways of "opposition" against the work or the bosses...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Chulk

Quote from: JTK on September 25, 2006, 09:43:15 PM
There's no real choice to become an addict.
There is. You're not an addict yet when you decide to take drugs for the first time. You know you may become an addict if you try them, so it's your choice to do it or not.

I agree with Usrin about the "extra costs".
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Quote from: Usrin on September 28, 2006, 08:48:18 PMBut I think everybody have the right for not liking them, and it's OK that having piercings is a disadvantage on a job interview. Why? Because piercings are used for showing some kind of "confrontation" against the society, to show that "I live my life in another way that those stupid old people did" (although many other more useful and less stupid ways exist for that). So it's natural that they believe that such a person would also try some stupid ways of "opposition" against the work or the bosses...

And do you think it's okay to kick one's boyfriend just because he can't accept her stallin fucked piercing (in navel)?

917.47 km