News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

promoting four pipsqueaks as pros this month would be better

Started by al il professore, January 31, 2003, 11:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

shouldnt have zack allowed four amateur to get into pros this month because only eight pro participated? for me its better this way, but i am not the boss
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

No, because pro league is limited to 10 pipsqueaks constantly.

Imagine if like this month Ben & Roy are the relegated drivers.
We filled it up now, now let's see who are the weakes links. :)

goodbye! :)

alanrotoi

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Zak's right.
Welcome back, Alain!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Mingva

Alain, if you want to be amateur, just wait one more month :wink: But you shouldn't think about relegation.

al il professore

i meant: four relegations this month: ben, roy, usrin and bismark,

then four promotions: mingva, krys, ctg and who the fack u want as fourth fantastic.

think about their joy to be in pro, u pro suckers... i dont need to think about relegation, just about celebration :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

If we were to promote and relegate 4 people every month, we would easily amateurs promoted whose times weren't half as good as the pros who were relegated. 2 is the approximate number of amateurs who will be better than the worst pros. Whether the number was picked well or not will show during the next months. I think it's quite a good number.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

yes, but i dont write on forums to break records, i just want to tell the truth: four persons were able to drive in pro comp this month, look at pedro antonios time and think

BonzaiJoe

PedroAntonio did 1.05.60, while Bismarck (the fourth worst pro only if we count Ben and Roy, who won't be there next month) did 1.03.90. You don't have a point at all.
But we can't be quite sure.

PedroAntonio

Rules say:
QuoteLast two from the pro are relegated to amateur EVERY month.

And about players who doesn't send the times say:
QuoteIf you don't send in a replay at the pro you get 0 points that month, and you're relegated to the amateur. If 6 pipsqueaks do so, all six are relegated, and top 6 from amateur goes to top.

SO:
This month 2 players didn't send replay = they are relegated to amateur.
2 players have to be relegated to amateur = the 2 who didn't send a replay.

I think there's nothing more to talk about. Of course I'd be glad of joining pro, but by makeing a time good enough, not by changing the rules. I suppose Mingva (the other amateur involved) wants the same, don't you :?:

Mingva

Of course, my dear amigo :wink: But I also want to promote there honourably. Bismarck's and Usrin's times aren't so bad at all.

P.S. Maybe Pedro will be 2nd amateur this month? But he must to race with manual transm. and learn from team mates replays.

al il professore

bismark and usrin times arent so bad at all? are u kidding? I remember that bismark is still better than u, mingva, and usrin, far better...

look at pilots ratings.

XDude_NL

Quote from: "al il professore"i meant: four relegations this month: ben, roy, usrin and bismark,

then four promotions: mingva, krys, ctg and who the fack u want as fourth fantastic.

think about their joy to be in pro, u pro suckers... i dont need to think about relegation, just about celebration :)

i wanna be the fourth  :lol:

al il professore

problem, u didnt play?

u could be promoted if u played and won amateur comp ;)

be kind with leo ramone and mingva in amateur league, young tiger

XDude_NL

i don't have too play, i'm too good for that  :wink: