SWR UPDATEhttp://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/SWR/SWR.htmRace Out:
Szeged, Freedom, Di Palma and ZCT69Race In:
CTrack 2007-B, Kassa, Drive and ZCT77 Highlights
- Mark L. Rivers increases his vantage on CTG. This is their score in last 4 races:
Mark L. Rivers = 210 Race Points; +2,8 Quality Points; -0,6 Stand Points
CTG = 126 Race Points; +2,7 Quality Points; -0,6 Stand Points.
It could seem that DRIVE (where CTG missed) made the large gap, but it's not so. Without DRIVE's score, Mark L. Rivers would have only one point less than he has now. The increased gap between the two drivers is due to a larger decreasing of Average Race Points for CTG (-2,8 for him against -1,4 for Mark L. Rivers). Moreover, Participation's Rate is lightly increased for Mark L. Rivers (+0,065) and lightly decreased for CTG (-0,032);
- Continuous falling for inactive Top Drivers: Ayrton is 10th, Gutix 12th, Renato Biker 26th, Bonzai Joe resists at 6th place, but, without new results, at next update he will have only 5 results (instead of actual 7) and so he probably will fall in a lower position;
- TOP10 entry for AbuRaf70 (7th, +5 positions) and Duplode (8th, +3 positions);
- TOP10 exit for CTG (11th, -2 positions);
- Very small gaps from 6th place to 11th place, new changes in Top 10 are predictable at next update;
- Alain, Dark Chaser, Vamologocomisso and Thugbone are disappeared from SWR (no results in last 8 months);
- After a quite long absence, Argammon re-enters in classification at 23th place, very high position for a ?new? entry minding his Participation?s Rate (1/32 that is 0,032), the lowest.
- Absolute new entry for IMG (Ger) in 32nd position;
- Not racing in ZCT77, for the first time since SWR has been created, AbuRaf70 have a Participation?s Rate lower then 1,000;Next update:
5th September 2007.