News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Where and when?

Started by zaqrack, October 26, 2006, 08:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

The most important question. Who wants to organize? Who can travel where? When should we hold it?

Let's find answers here.

zaqrack

as for me, I'm having my state exam in july, so NOTHING fits except August, or a very late July - I'll get the exact dates soon.

I'm willing to travel anywhere :D

CTG

Only August... I'll work in July.

Location? What about Arhus? :) (last year we talked about why not to make it at Krys, so Denmark is the only choice after Budapest)

zaqrack

I'd also settle with Germany! :D

JTK

What about Lise's suggestion? She has, no, her parents have got a summer house in Denmark in the middle of nowhere and at the Budapest meeting she mentioned, that this one could be possibly used for the 2007 meeting. I hope she'll read this topic (otherwise Jacky - tell her to do so!) and can tell us about this possibility.

BTW August seems fine for me, too!
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Chulk

This is frustating! You've just started to think about next year's meeting and I already know i won't be able to go there  :'( >:(
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

I wont die without a Stunts Meeting in Argentina, that's for sure!

CTG

What if an asteroid impact will happen in ?buda?

By the way I also want to meet the south americans. Just to laugh at Renato and to make a drinking contest with Iv?n! (kidding)

JTK

Otherwise - but that's just a maybe, give it a chance of 15% - my wife and me start looking for a bigger flat next year...  :-X
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES, PARTY AT MR. MEAT KALPEN!!! ;D

Chulk

Quote from: zaqrack on October 27, 2006, 08:32:02 AM
I wont die without a Stunts Meeting in Argentina, that's for sure!
Hopefully we'll all live long enough to see that, but it won't be easy
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

lised

Quote from: Chulk on October 26, 2006, 09:39:25 PM
This is frustating! You've just started to think about next year's meeting and I already know i won't be able to go there  :'( >:(

Why can't you? Money?

lised

First of all: I love that you're in such good time! That's great  :)

Well I would love to have you here in Aarhus  :-* But since I still live with my parents the meeting has to take place, when they're on holiday (they don't know when that will be yet). If they are not on holiday in August we can stay in the summerhouse JTK is talking about. BUT the problem with the summerhouse is that there's NO internet. We will be able to play Stunts, but not to use the internet. Of course there are internetcafes close to the house, but not in the house. It's close to the beach (5 min walk) and also close to a small town where we can buy food, drinks and such.

Anyway some of you have asked if there was something wrong with me at the meeting -as some of you know now it really hasn't been my year, but it seems to be lightening up now, and I'm pretty sure I'll be much better at next years meeting - I'm really sorry that I wasn't this year.  :-[

Hope you're all doing very well!

Hugs from Lise

zaqrack

Quote from: lised on October 28, 2006, 06:57:29 PM
internetcafes close to the house, but not in the house. It's close to the beach (5 min walk) and also close

who the hell cares about the internet when there is the BEACH the SEA and SEAFOOD? :D :D :D

* zaqrack wanna go :)

lised

Quote from: zaqrack on October 28, 2006, 06:59:23 PM
Quote from: lised on October 28, 2006, 06:57:29 PM
internetcafes close to the house, but not in the house. It's close to the beach (5 min walk) and also close

who the hell cares about the internet when there is the BEACH the SEA and SEAFOOD? :D :D :D

* zaqrack wanna go :)

Haha yep there'll be a lot of seafood and the sea up there is almost perfectly clean, BUT it can be a bit cold!  :)