News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Where and when?

Started by zaqrack, October 26, 2006, 08:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrackAny chance to meet someone from France this year? :)
I didn't participate in the topic so far because I don't know it at all. Probability I won't come is high.

It seems so far that I'm on holidays 20th july after work to 12th august included. But I won't be able to join a WSM during this period as it is planned that 1st week I go to my parents-in-law house in south west of France (near Figeac), then I go to south east of France (near Avignon) for the remaining 2 weeks.

There's no long week-end possibility : French off-day in july is 14th but it's a saturday and 15th august is also a day off but it doesn't make a long week-end possibility for me as both colleagues won't be there this week so I have to be at work.
And I don't want to travel friday evening after work and be forced to travel back on sunday evening and go back to work on monday. A simple 2 days week-end is way too short for a good WSM. In 2005 it lasts 4 days and it was already too short for me.

DieselJoe

Quote from: JTK on February 28, 2007, 01:52:41 PM
Quote from: DieselJoe on February 28, 2007, 01:28:34 PM
August should also be fine for me  :)
But if I remember right, I already told that last year...  ::)

KHR also tries to come, maybe you can travel together.
Let's keep that possibility in mind! :)

Too bad that your plans don't sound very optimistic, Krys... But let's see... And if not this year then maybe another!  ;)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

JTK

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 28, 2007, 02:26:08 PM
In 2005 it lasts 4 days and it was already too short for me.

I'll also just be there from Friday (arrival) until sunday (departure) I guess... But anyway!!!!! Come on Krys - let's rise the average age of WSM participants. :)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Usrin

Aug 17-19 seems to be perfect for me. After Aug 20, I'll have a lot of work and probably some "business" trips. :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Tictactictactictac... we run out of time. Wanna buy the tickets...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

What kind of tickets? BKV ticket from the dormitory to Zak's home? :) You're not like that, you travel with a monthly ticket or without any ticket; you are a cheater! :P
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

lised

Jacob has something with his wrists,  so he can't type. He says that he would love the WSM to take place in Denmark, but his parents are gone in the period where most of you can't come. Maybe they'll spend some days in Copenhagen later on and you'll be able to use their house, but he (they) don't know when yet...

zaqrack

get well soon!

The most serious injury for Stunts pipsqueaks is a wrist injury.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrack on March 16, 2007, 08:09:48 AM
get well soon!

The most serious injury for Stunts pipsqueaks is a wrist injury.
Or fingers injury. Get well soon Jacky. ;)

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on March 15, 2007, 12:49:56 PM
What kind of tickets? BKV ticket from the dormitory to Zak's home? :) You're not like that, you travel with a monthly ticket or without any ticket; you are a cheater! :P

I still hope we will have WSM in Denmark/Germany/France.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Now I can announce: if WSM takes place in Hungary, of course I'll be there. Since my parents are divorced now and we're having much less money, and I'm not getting any stipendium now from the university, I'm not looking forward to travel abroad for a WSM. The only exception is if the WSM takes place in Germany. I'm looking forward to spend some days in Germany for ages, so I'd take away some of my saved money to travel there. So: Hungary or Germany, for me. (If you want to dismiss some nice b?ffs, farts, songs, if you want one competitior less in Stunts live racing competitions, organize the party elsewhere. :P :D)

If I have a job, I'll earn some extra money, and it's possible that I'll spend some of it to visit you in France or Denmark (again), too. :) It would be nice! :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

i would like one in China :)

CTG

CTG