News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Aaaand what to do?

Started by lised, October 28, 2006, 07:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on October 30, 2006, 10:10:06 PM
Zak: no please

i most certainly will but you don't have to watch :D

zaqrack

Quote from: lised on October 30, 2006, 08:04:18 PM

haha you won't feel like the odd one out...in the summertime the Blokhus-beaches are visited by naked men -mainly from Germany

Ja, sie sollen FKK-fans sein :)

lised

Quote from: zaqrack on October 30, 2006, 10:33:01 PM
Quote from: lised on October 30, 2006, 08:04:18 PM

haha you won't feel like the odd one out...in the summertime the Blokhus-beaches are visited by naked men -mainly from Germany

Ja, sie sollen FKK-fans sein :)

FKK? hah what Zak?

zaqrack

JTK

Whow, Zak, Du verf?gst anscheinend ?ber einen gro?en Wortschatz - wer kennt schon solche Worte? ?brigens, wie letztes Jahr: Of course I'll join you in the sea. Night bathing is great but hopefully then Jacky's head is in better condition than in 2005...

Is there any chance for ballade in Blokhus?  ;D
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Chulk

Quote from: lised on October 30, 2006, 04:50:40 PM
Well I will be naked at the meeting next year too, but it will be in the shower - ALONE
Maybe you can record her with a "hidden camera" and then show it to the rest of us, staying home during the meeting!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

WSM +18 video: Lise in the shower with a huge portion of extra hell chili beans and absinth. :D

JTK

BACK TO TOPIC Is there any cart racing nearby Blokhus? Or at least an auto scooter? ;D

lised

Quote from: JTK on November 01, 2006, 08:36:30 AM
BACK TO TOPIC Is there any cart racing nearby Blokhus? Or at least an auto scooter? ;D

Well actually I don't know. There are some of these things for small children (which would be very boring for you), but I'll find out if there is anything for adults. Since you'll bring a car, it will be a lot easier for us to get around (of course we'll split the gaz-money)

JTK

O.k., as long as my car will not be used for races...  ;)

DieselJoe

:D Booooooooooooooooooooooring!!!
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

zaqrack

Quote from: lised on November 02, 2006, 03:32:52 PM

Well actually I don't know. There are some of these things for small children (which would be very boring for you), but

I'd be totally satisfied with a day at the electric bump cars again! :)

CTG

BonzaiJoe

If we are really going to do the meeting in Blokhus, then you'll have to be prepared for a very different kind of meeting, because there is no city near. Even the very small town of Blokhus is 3 kilometers of beach or dirt road away (no problem for Stunts pipsqueaks of course). Don't expect anything that you might expect to find in cities like ?rhus, let alone Budapest.
However, expect a great summer house for ourselves with lots of possibility to drink and be noisy, the sea (for real this time, more sea-like than in ?rhus), beautiful nature and lots of space.
But we can't be quite sure.

lised

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 05, 2006, 08:55:22 PM
If we are really going to do the meeting in Blokhus, then you'll have to be prepared for a very different kind of meeting, because there is no city near. Even the very small town of Blokhus is 3 kilometers of beach or dirt road away (no problem for Stunts pipsqueaks of course). Don't expect anything that you might expect to find in cities like ?rhus, let alone Budapest.
However, expect a great summer house for ourselves with lots of possibility to drink and be noisy, the sea (for real this time, more sea-like than in ?rhus), beautiful nature and lots of space.

Is it possible for you to arrange the WSM in Aarhus?

IF my parents are having their holiday in August it WILL be in Aarhus...We don't know that yet.