News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Who wants to come and who will?

Started by JTK, October 31, 2006, 08:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

CTG

B?ffing loses importance if Akoss is not there... :)

BonzaiJoe

If anyone plans to come by plane, I must tell you that going from Copenhagen to Blokhus is impossible/expensive/very time consuming. You would have to travel by train for nearly 5 hours (cost: 75 Euros per person), and then find some odd long distance bus and go by that for about an hour more (cost, about 10 Euros). Then, to finish it off, you would have to take a 3 km walk (free).
It's good to have a car...
But we can't be quite sure.

lised

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 05, 2006, 09:01:17 PM
If anyone plans to come by plane, I must tell you that going from Copenhagen to Blokhus is impossible/expensive/very time consuming. You would have to travel by train for nearly 5 hours (cost: 75 Euros per person), and then find some odd long distance bus and go by that for about an hour more (cost, about 10 Euros). Then, to finish it off, you would have to take a 3 km walk (free).
It's good to have a car...

Nevermind (my earlier post)

CTG

ThugBone

Wow that sounds very interesting and denmark isn't so far away...but today I can't say anything about..It's too early to know when I get free next year !

Is there any deadline, when it all must be fix ?

Maybe I'm at this time in the near...and i could look at you  ;D ;D ;D

JTK

Deadline ist the last day of the meeting, afterwards you will find noone there... ;D 8)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

lised

Quote from: JTK on November 09, 2006, 11:35:05 AM
Deadline ist the last day of the meeting, afterwards you will find noone there... ;D 8)

Except me  :D

CTG

Hahaha, then I'll go one day after the WSM. Sex tourism. ;D

kidding

al il professore

the very last place in the world i want to be in for fun are disneyland parks... a pamplona street for san firmin, the champs elys?es on the new year eve... and hell!

crowded places are full of uninteresting people.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

@ Alain: Maybe you dare to come to the 4th WSM?  :)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG