News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

winter is here

Started by zaqrack, November 01, 2006, 09:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Akoss I hope you are not freezing to death!

(central heating has become faulty in Kazincbarcika, and there is no heating nor hot water

JTK

:o
But winter's also coming to us, temperatures are falling, we have storms since tonight and spring tide at the north sea (I love it).
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

zaqrack

it was already sub-zero temperature last evening  :-\

JTK

Usrin

Quote from: zaqrack on November 01, 2006, 09:48:02 AM
central heating has become faulty in Kazincbarcika, and there is no heating nor hot water

Really? What was the problem? Perhaps they have a pipeline break under the lawn in front of the house? And is drinking water OK?
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

lised

Quote from: JTK on November 01, 2006, 02:35:25 PM
It's snowing here!!!  :o

It's showing here too  :o I'm about to put on the winter coat I bougth in Vietnam - the last time I wore it, I barely couldn't get it on because I was so sweaty overthere in the heat!

zaqrack

Quote from: Usrin on November 01, 2006, 03:57:13 PM

Really? What was the problem? Perhaps they have a pipeline break under the lawn in front of the house? And is drinking water OK?

;D
well, almost:
QuoteM?g mindig hidegek a radi?torok az ?szak-borsodi Kazincbarcika t?vf?t?ses lak?saiban, ugyanis kedd d?lut?n kilyukadt egy gerincvezet?k. A keddi ?zemzavart szerd?ra virrad?ra elh?r?tott?k a szakemberek, ?m miut?n beindult a f?t?s, ?jabb ?zemzavar keletkezett, ?gy szerda reggel hideg lak?sokban ?bredtek a v?ros lak?i. Jelenleg a hiba felt?r?s?n dolgoznak, ?s j? esetben est?re helyre?ll a rend. Kazincbarcik?n t?bb mint nyolcezer lak?st ?rint a f?t?s-, illetve a melegv?z-kimarad?s.

but it was fixed since then, so Akoos wont freeze to death :)

CTG

Akoss is already dead. When did he post here last time? ;D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Akoss just dropped in, but for a short while only. Just to read and tell you that I'm alive. I'm in love very much, no more to say now, only a sweet b?ff.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

DieselJoe

"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

zaqrack

Quote from: Akoss Poo on November 02, 2006, 01:23:01 AM
a sweet b?ff.

what did you eat before having a sweet b?ff? :)

ps: my girlfriend is a serious b?ffer  ;D

JTK

Chili beans, of course!  ;D

then you made the right choice with your girlfriend! :) let's hope once she will b?ff with the crew of a stunts meeting :)

i ate gulaschsuppe before having a sweet b?ff!

917.47 km

CTG

So you are satisfied with black hair, black nails, fashion rocker mentality and piercing. ;D

Her hair is dyed brown. She won't have black nails when she's with me. The piercing doesn't disturb me anymore. But there are still some problems...

Btw, there's real winter now. The first snow is falling here now...

917.47 km