News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

winter is here

Started by zaqrack, November 01, 2006, 09:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

DieselJoe

"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

zaqrack

-13 this morning near Eger! -6 here when I woke up.

I love winter  ;)

JTK

My favourite season is autumn, definitely.
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

T?li hidegben f?t?s nem kell, az atombomba h?t is termel... ;D

CTG

Sorry the translation is not enough good to publish. :)

Chulk

Quote from: JTK on November 03, 2006, 11:02:02 AM
My favourite season is autumn, definitely.
It's great to walk over the fallen leafs. The sound's very relaxing.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

Call me boring, but I just love summer... All the things you can do outside, the almost warm nights, the flowers and trees, the beer in the parks, the biking... I can see that Autumn and Winter are more beautiful seasons from an artistic point of view, but the weather is too annoying to really appreciate them.
But we can't be quite sure.

Well I would vote for spring. The renewing nature, the fresh green colour of newly burgeoning trees, the new leaves... the feeling of the fact that the next cold and dark winter is far far away... the westerly wind brings rain showers instead of snow... it's warm again and it's just getting warmer and warmer... the clocks are turning one hour forward, the afternoon becomes longer... everybody is happier than average and the love is just everywhere in the air... it cannot be bettered by the everwarm summer, the colours of the relaxing autumn.

Favourite month is April - it's warm enough and far enough from winter... the first time I can take off my pullover and feel the freedom of my arms... and the whole warm period, including the summer, is just waiting for me... it just starts, the nature is just turned to green.

917.47 km

BonzaiJoe

I think I understand your point of view. April is freezing cold in Denmark, usually still snowfall and no feeling of spring at all.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

One vote for the autumn - and september above all :)

and I love the Danish summer but here it is just way too hot for me.

Here April is relatively warm: only a few times frosty morning during the whole month, maybe a few snow showers during the month... but very rarely snowfall.
The monthly average is around 11 Celsius, average minimum is 6, average maximum is 17 in Budapest. But check the figures.

917.47 km

CTG

I vote for May. Usually warm, sunny and cherry trees turn into flowers. :)

JTK

Quote from: zaqrack on November 07, 2006, 09:09:13 AM
One vote for the autumn - and september above all :)

and I love the Danish summer but here it is just way too hot for me.

Yes, September! Still warm, but windy days. First rains, first grey skies, leaves are falling, the air tastes clean - a very good time for writing songs.
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

lised

Don't kill me, but I just looooove December and because of that month also winter. It seems like people are getting closer and there's more love in most people. AND then there are the candles, homebaked cookies, hot cacao, christmas hugs and so on :) Winter is my favourite season  :D