News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT69 - Renovation

Started by zaqrack, November 01, 2006, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

A battle of milliseconds possibly. But that's what we like! :)

CTG

That's what Alain likes.

Final podium is almost sure, I don't think I can put a lot of energy in this icy thing. More details in prediction subforum.

al il professore

I like milliseconds because I am a superior mind. inferior minds just dont get the difference between a replay and another. I found a gaussian distribution of the human population IQ on this planet... to explain it graphically to all of you out there, who are in serious mental averageness... which I more likely describe as a deficiency...

It was only recently that I realized how hard it was to bear people just because only one person over one million is at least as intelligent as I am in this world.  :(
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Alain: your IQ is one unit higher than an average dog. Just to avoid crapping on the pavement.

ThugBone

yeah this is my first competition I tryed it yesterday first times.

What is a good time (circa) ? Or is it a secret... I will not blame me at the first race :)

I like this track and the lancia Integrale (in real !!! it's a very nice car) - good choice ! :)

zaqrack

after the first race week you'll know the good times - they will seem unreachable - but after some months you might be the one battling for them :)

CTG

ThugBone:

Beginner level -  90-100 secs
Middle class - 70-75 secs
TOP5 - under 65 secs
Winner - 62-63 secs

al il professore

winner LARGELY under the minute 55-56, just like your IQ score.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

You are stupid like a butthole.

ThugBone

?hm..yes..I've seen the drivers with the best time all choosen "manual" - How much time can i save with manual compared to automatic ??

20 sec ? More or less ?

I've send my first replay where i drived with automatic...and i was satisfied ;-)

JTK

You will soon see (once you got familiar with manual shifting) that you can achieve much faster times than racing with automatic gear. For example: With the Indy you can get to power gear much earlier, as you can manually shift and accelerate in the air, what will automatically  never happen. Just try and you'll see...  :)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Meganium pooped in pants or hides hyper-giga-super laps or what?

Chulk

Quote from: al il professore on November 02, 2006, 07:46:29 PM
I found a gaussian distribution of the human population IQ on this planet... to explain it graphically to all of you out there, who are in serious mental averageness... which I more likely describe as a deficiency...
I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm there, higher than your deficiency.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Mine is around 140 but it's only a stupid number without real meaning

zaqrack

anyway, human average IQ rises several points with every new generation so we'll be all stupid compared to our grandchildren.