News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

U.K. "RAC" rally

Started by Krys TOFF, November 02, 2006, 10:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When do you want the 6th (and last) WRC Stunts rally ?

right after the end of Argentinian rally, in december 2006
3 (60%)
in January 2007
0 (0%)
another date (please precise)
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: November 22, 2006, 10:31:53 PM

Krys TOFF

Tracks are ready, this famous rally will be hard, as real "RAC" rally is : mud (dirt roads), rain (icy roads), sharp corners, ...
But when are you ready to race it ? Please answer the poll, you've got 20 days to do it.

DieselJoe

In the beginning of December I'll travel a bit around Germany and from mid-December to mid-January I'll have some exams, so there I'll have less time I guess. I voted for the 3rd option, but I guess the available-time-difference won't be THAT serious! ;)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Well, we'll see what the votes will be DJ.

To resume :
- December is good because Mark's SDR will not be active, so more free time for the pipsqueaks, and there should not be problems with Christms becasue then competition will end 23rd of December.
- January is good because Paleke's WSC will not be active, so more free time for the pipsqueaks too, but summer holidays in South america may bring some pipsqueaks away from the Stunts competitions
- February, same as January, and DJ's preference it seems.
- March or later : too late, I want to have free time then to finish to prepare Stunts Career project.

JTK

Quote from: DieselJoe on November 03, 2006, 08:23:12 PM
In the beginning of December I'll travel a bit around Germany and from mid-December to mid-January I'll have some exams, so there I'll have less time I guess. I voted for the 3rd option, but I guess the available-time-difference won't be THAT serious! ;)

Will you come around Kiel?  ;)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

I don't care - only from X-mas to New Year part is bad for me. But I guess it's bad for others too.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on November 06, 2006, 11:04:29 AM
I don't care - only from X-mas to New Year part is bad for me. But I guess it's bad for others too.
If UK rally is just after Argentinian rally, it will end 23rd of December. So it's ok. ;)

DieselJoe

Quote from: JTK on November 06, 2006, 10:30:50 AM
Quote from: DieselJoe on November 03, 2006, 08:23:12 PM

Will you come around Kiel?  ;)
If you call Emden "around Kiel"... ;)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Krys TOFF

Last days to vote. If votes don't change, then UK rally will start just after Argentinian rally. ;)

Krys TOFF

OK guys, you made your choice.

UK "RAC" rally will start tonight, just after the end of Argentinian rally. Be there ! ;)

Krys TOFF

Sorry for the lack of update yesterday evening but I was racing USC.
Don't expect any update until tonight : I'm almost not home today.
Sorry for the inconvenience... :-\ :-[

Krys TOFF

Update done, let's go for the very last rush of WRC Stunts !

zaqrack

damn, i was really hoping for a victory this time - as a birthday present :)

that's how life is, doesn't really matter.
I'll try my best with the LM002 too!

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrackdamn, i was really hoping for a victory this time - as a birthday present :)
You should have asked Gutix to slow down as a birthday present then. :D

CTG

I'll go home on Thursday and before that I won't have time to race enough. So this time my goal is the 3rd place. :)