News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

U.K. "RAC" rally

Started by Krys TOFF, November 02, 2006, 10:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When do you want the 6th (and last) WRC Stunts rally ?

right after the end of Argentinian rally, in december 2006
3 (60%)
in January 2007
0 (0%)
another date (please precise)
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: November 22, 2006, 10:31:53 PM

Krys TOFF

I'm doing the update right now but it takes me a lot of time as it's the final one of WRC Stunts. Be patient. :)

Krys TOFF

Mark L. Rivers

Wow, your final comments would have deserved a page of the "Equipe"...  :)
Congratulations for them and for all your work on WRC to enjoy Stunts driver and to keep evergreen this wonderful game!  Thanks! :)

Krys TOFF

CTG

THE END

I'm very sad to see the last moments of a nice competition. Especially because my work let no time to make quality laps for the "UK Rally".  But I'm happy too because we won't be without Krys' competition in 2007 - his new project is really promising.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGBut I'm happy too because we won't be without Krys' competition in 2007 - his new project is really promising.
Thanks, but it's harder to make than I thought. I have numerous ideas, but programming the website in order to have it almost automatic is difficult and long.
I want :
- to allow track downloading only one after the other (next track will be available only when you have published your time for current track),
- automatic implement of the story according to results and player's choices,
- manage automatically the "motivation factor" and the "love factor" (if you manage to have a wife ;D)
- manage automatically the potentiallity to have a wife (you'll have to seduce her, and it will depend of your attitude and your results),

But I'll do it, sooner or later, I WILL DO IT !

zaqrack

Krys, after I pass my exams I can help programming. Looks like there is not such a big interest in the Team Competition I planned, so I can carry another stunts project.

But until those exams (jan8) I have absolutely no time, perhaps ZS2007 won't even start

CTG

zaqrack

lol, end of the sentence missing:

until mid january :D

CTG

Aaaaaaaaaaah okay. And what about Z70 results? When will you publish them?

Krys TOFF

Quote from: zaqrackKrys, after I pass my exams I can help programming.
Thanks for the offer.

Quote from: zaqrackLooks like there is not such a big interest in the Team Competition I planned, so I can carry another stunts project.
Hey, SuperBrian and I are ready to race. As are BJ, Chulk (and AbuRaf too probably, he is the most motivated pipsqueak I've seen these days), CTG, ...
I really want to see this team comp, even if it's a special event like ISM and not a yearly comp.

zaqrack

well, fine, maybe then we'll have two member teams.... we'll see.

CTG

Is there any chance to continue WRC once? Not now but in the foreseeable future. :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on February 20, 2007, 09:32:09 AM
Is there any chance to continue WRC once? Not now but in the foreseeable future. :)
You'll race WRC events in Stunts Career. ;)