News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Mini meetings

Started by CTG, November 09, 2006, 05:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

If you go to another pipsqueak's country/city: why not to meet at least for a beer? :) Like Hungarian Stunts Meeting in 2003 or the pre-meeting in 2005. Opinions?

Krys TOFF

Hungarians mini-meetings were daily a few years ago when Akoss and you were at the same school CTG. :D

Summer 2003 : mini-meeting in Trilbardou (France) between Zak and me. First official view of me in Stunts with my now famous Taz t-shirt. ;)

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 09, 2006, 05:54:22 PM
Hungarians mini-meetings were daily a few years ago when Akoss and you were at the same school CTG. :D

Yes, we had "some" (damned huge amount) live races between 1997 and 1999.

lised

Isn't one of you living close to Disneyland? Who ever you are, I'll come visit you, as soon I as get someone persuaded to join me on a trip to Disneyland :)

CTG

CTG

LOL I just recognized my new rank: Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam

;D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: lised on November 09, 2006, 08:49:55 PM
Isn't one of you living close to Disneyland? Who ever you are, I'll come visit you, as soon I as get someone persuaded to join me on a trip to Disneyland :)
I do. It was planned taht I would go to live in Normandy last year but sadly it didn't happen. But there's not much free space in my home. When Zak came with friends they could have stayed home for the night because my 4 children were with their grand-parents. When we are all home, there's no real free space left... :-\

lised

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 10, 2006, 12:08:14 PM
Quote from: lised on November 09, 2006, 08:49:55 PM
I do. It was planned taht I would go to live in Normandy last year but sadly it didn't happen. But there's not much free space in my home. When Zak came with friends they could have stayed home for the night because my 4 children were with their grand-parents. When we are all home, there's no real free space left... :-\

Don't worry...I'm notgoing to spend the night there AND by the time I find someone to go with me to Disneyland, you're kids have move away from home :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: lisedthe time I find someone to go with me to Disneyland, you're kids have move away from home :)
LOL :D

Anyway, Disneyland is not that great. Wait is too long and duration of each rollercoaster is too short.
Danish Tivoli parks (I know th one at Aarhus and the one at Copenhagen) are shorter than Disneyland but wait until you can do a rollercoaster ride is a lot more shorter. So I prefer Tivoli parks, or Asterix park (not far from my home too => http://www.parcasterix.fr/v2/default.asp select english version at bottom left).

Children prefer to see Mickey mouse and all other Disney characters, but you're old enough to know that there's no magic in Disneyland, just business, like any entertainement park.

lised

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 10, 2006, 04:15:19 PM
Quote from: lisedthe time I find someone to go with me to Disneyland, you're kids have move away from home :)

Anyway, Disneyland is not that great. Wait is too long and duration of each rollercoaster is too short.
Danish Tivoli parks (I know th one at Aarhus and the one at Copenhagen) are shorter than Disneyland but wait until you can do a rollercoaster ride is a lot more shorter. So I prefer Tivoli parks, or Asterix park (not far from my home too => http://www.parcasterix.fr/v2/default.asp select english version at bottom left).

Children prefer to see Mickey mouse and all other Disney characters, but you're old enough to know that there's no magic in Disneyland, just business, like any entertainement park.

I'll never be old enough to "know" that there's no magic there! :)

lised

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 10, 2006, 04:15:19 PM

BUT the Asterix Park look very cool too....WSM 2008 in France?? :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: lisedI'll never be old enough to "know" that there's no magic there! :)
OK, I can't make you change your mind if you're such a Disney fan. ;)
But when you have to pay 4 euros a bottle of 20cl of coca-cola (x4 as I have 4 children), I promise you that you'll forget any idea of magic and realize such the business this park is. Every single thing is very expensive. >:(

lised

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 10, 2006, 04:31:36 PM
Quote from: lisedI'll never be old enough to "know" that there's no magic there! :)
OK, I can't make you change your mind if you're such a Disney fan. ;)
But when you have to pay 4 euros a bottle of 20cl of coca-cola (x4 as I have 4 children), I promise you that you'll forget any idea of magic and realize such the business this park is. Every single thing is very expensive. >:(

Yes it is....One of the friends I was there with, can almost eat as much as Jacob, so he spend most of his money buying food :) Though it was expensive I really loved it - "hallo I would like the Pluto Menu!" :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: lised"hallo I would like the Pluto Menu!" :)
Here it is : a marvelous "hot dog" ;D

lised

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 10, 2006, 04:42:49 PM
Quote from: lised"hallo I would like the Pluto Menu!" :)
Here it is : a marvelous "hot dog" ;D

:o  :'(