News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

USC Tracker

Started by CTG, November 09, 2006, 09:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

ClusterMaps tracker, result of 2008:

CTG

USC is attacked by bots from Netherlands, yesterday it had 220 visitors... Good for the pure numbers, bad for the all time stats.

zaqrack

Quote from: CTG on May 26, 2009, 02:23:52 PM
USC is attacked by bots from Netherlands, yesterday it had 220 visitors... Good for the pure numbers, bad for the all time stats.

it was not a bot attack, the download link for stunts on USC was linked in a popular forum in the Netherlands. It brought more than 250 page views so far and numbers are still higher than usually

BonzaiJoe

So, did you direct the enthusiastic Dutchmen here, and to Zakstunts?
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

Duplode

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 27, 2009, 04:11:02 PM
Someone who has the time should go and advertise Stunts competitions here:

http://oldgamersclan.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=9144b2b35c50195471fa64ea8229c7bb

Well, I had been looking for a retro-gaming enthusiasts community (and not just a download site or something like that) for a while, this one seems to fit  :) You can see my "evangelism" post here: http://oldgamersclan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=59876&view=unread#unread

BonzaiJoe

Ah, wonderful! Thanks. And a much better post than I could ever have made.

zaqrack

very nice post indeed.
I could not miss to notice that the oldgamersclan.net forum has a really strong Hungarian core community.
It seems to consist of a few active members and many lurkers.

CTG

Somebody from Shanghai arrived to USC page from a "fungal infections of nails" site... Interesting. :D

CTG

20000 is coming soon (30000 in overall, including the old counter). ;)

CTG

Quote from: CTG on June 28, 2013, 10:43:08 AM
20000 is coming soon (30000 in overall, including the old counter). ;)

And the 30000th visitor is... Duplode!  :)

CTG

When I open "Who is online", at least one or two (but sometimes 4-6) guests are watching this topic. Strange...

CTG

QuoteGuest   17:04:39   Moderating the topic USC Tracker.

???